Olives vs Kalamata Olives: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Green olive
At first glance, you can see that in green olive is much less calories than in kalamata olives.
Green olive has 125 kcal per 100g and kalamata olives 233 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 86%.
In green olive and in kalamata olive most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare green olive with kalamata olives in details.
Green olive And Kalamata olives Nutrition Difference
Kalamata olives vs Green olive: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Olives||Kalamata olives|
|Carbohydrates||4.1 g||13.33 g|
|Fat||12.7 g||16.67 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||13.33 g|
|Sodium||2400 mg||2133 mg|
Less protein in green olive
It is aslo easy to see see that in green olive is less protein than in kalamata olives.
There is 13.33g per 100g of kalamata olives and 1.4g per 100g of green olive so using simple math we can see that difference is about 852%.
Less carbohydrates in green olive
In green olive is less carbohydrates than in kalamata olives.
There is 13.33g/100g of carbohydrates in kalamata olives and 4.1g/100g in green olive so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 225%.
Less fat in green olive
In green olive is less fats than in kalamata olives.
The tables above show us that there is 16.67g/100g of fats in kalamata olives and 12.7g/100g in green olive. In this case difference is about 31%.
- Carbohydrates4.1 g
- Fat12.7 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 12% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
Compares of green olive
- Green Olive vs Peas
- Green Olive vs Spinach
- Green Olive vs Corn
- Green Olive vs Tomato
- Green Olive vs Black Olive
- Green Olive vs Green Pepper
- see all compares of green olive
Compares of kalamata olive
- Calories from Olives
- Calories of Pancake syrup
- Calories in Spaghetti, pasta
- Red onion calories per 100g
- Chokeberry carbs per 100g
- Caraway protein per 100g
- White cheese (lowfat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does sesam oil have?
- Calories in a half of gin
- Calories in whole gin
- Calories for one, two or more gin
- Calories in glass of gin
- Calories in cup of gin
- Calories in shot (small glass) of gin
- How much protein in peanut butter?
- Black Olive vs Kalamata Olives nutrition
- Green Pepper vs Jalapeno calories
- Green Pepper vs Yellow Bell Pepper protein
- Green Pepper vs Sweet Pepper sugar
- Cherry Tomato vs Grape Tomato vitamins
- Cherry Tomato vs Roma Tomato dietary fiber
- Mushrooms vs Portabella Mushrooms vitaminium C
- Mushrooms vs Oyster Mushrooms magnessium
- Spaghetti Squash vs Yellow Squash potassium