Surimi: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Surimi: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in surimi?
To illustrate, medium size surimi (18 g) has about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size surimi is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of surimi on charts.
Surimi: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 surimi?
As I wrote before medium size surimi (18 g) has 18 calories. It is easy to count that two surimi have about 36 calories and three surimi have about 54 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five surimi.
- Medium size surimi (18 g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of surimi28 kcal
- Half of medium size surimi9 kcal
- Small size surimi (14g)14.4 kcal
- Big size surimi (23g)23.4 kcal
- Two medium size surimi36 kcal
- Three medium size surimi54 kcal
- Four medium size surimi72 kcal
- Five medium size surimi90 kcal
Protein in surimi
Surimi has 15.18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size surimi (18 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in surimi
Surimi has 6.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size surimi (18 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in surimi
Surimi has 0.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size surimi (18 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size surimi (18 g) has:18kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
surimi - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A67 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.22 mg
- Vitaminium B60.03 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.63 mg
Energy content of surimi
- 28% CARBS
- 63% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
surimi - minerals per 100g
- Potassium112 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium43 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium143 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Does surimi cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in surimi puts this product at the top of hight calorific seafood. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific seafood, surimi seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other seafood.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If surimi contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare surimi with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how surimi looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fruit salad have?
- Calories in a half of bean cake
- Calories in whole bean cake
- Calories for one, two or more bean cake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cilantro?
- How much fat in chocolate croissant?
- How much protein in sauerkraut?
- What is weight of protein shake powder?
- Morel mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham salad sandwich calories per serving size