Luncheon Meat: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in luncheon meat?
For example, slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 92 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of luncheon meat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about luncheon meat nutrition.
See all nutrition data of luncheon meat on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Luncheon Meat (35 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of luncheon meat (35 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.84 g||0.52 g||0.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||20.68 g||5.86 g||7.2 g|
|Protein||16.28 g||4.62 g||5.7 g|
|Water||57.35 g||16.26 g||20.1 g|
luncheon meat - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.712 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.19 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.162 mg
- Vit B60.26 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit E0.27 mg
Energy content of luncheon meat
- 3% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
luncheon meat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium311 mg
- Phosphorus0.7 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium1245 mg
- Iron0.79 mg
- Zink0.7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 luncheon meat?
As I wrote before slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has 92 calories. It is easy to count that two luncheon meat have about 184 calories and three luncheon meat have about 276 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five luncheon meat.
- Slice of luncheon meat (35g)92 kcal
- Cup of luncheon meat (165g)434 kcal
- Half cup of luncheon meat (82.5g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of luncheon meat75 kcal
- Half of medium size luncheon meat46 kcal
- Small size luncheon meat (28g)73.6 kcal
- Big size luncheon meat (46g)119.6 kcal
- Two medium size luncheon meat184 kcal
- Three medium size luncheon meat276 kcal
- Four medium size luncheon meat368 kcal
- Five medium size luncheon meat460 kcal
Protein in luncheon meat
Luncheon meat has 16.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of luncheon meat (35 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in luncheon meat
Luncheon meat has 1.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in luncheon meat
Luncheon meat has 20.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has about 7.2 g of fat.
slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare luncheon meat with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how luncheon meat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do wasabi peas have?
- Calories in a half of fruit salad
- Calories in whole fruit salad
- Calories for one, two or more fruit salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in artichoke salad in oil?
- How much fat in bean cake?
- How much protein in cilantro?
- What is weight of chocolate croissant?
- Sauerkraut calories per ounce (oz)
- Protein shake powder calories per serving size