Oat Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Oat milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass and more
How many calories in oat milk?
To give you an idea, glass full of oat milk (200 g) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass oat milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of oat milk on charts.
Oat milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||1.3 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
How many calories in glass of oat milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of oat milk.
- Glass full of oat milk (200g)86 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oat milk12 kcal
- 10g of oat milk4 kcal
- 20g of oat milk9 kcal
- 50g of oat milk22 kcal
- 100g of oat milk43 kcal
Protein in oat milk
Oat milk has 0.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of oat milk (200 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in oat milk
Oat milk has 3.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of oat milk (200 g) has about 6.6 g of carbs.
Fat in oat milk
Oat milk has 1.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of oat milk (200 g) has about 2.6 g of fat.
glass full of oat milk (200 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
oat milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
Energy content of oat milk
- 51% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
oat milk - minerals per 100g
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare oat milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how oat milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does artichoke salad in oil have?
- Calories in a half of cilantro
- Calories in whole cilantro
- Calories for one, two or more cilantro
- Calories in handful of cilantro
- Calories in tablespoon of cilantro
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate croissant?
- How much fat in sauerkraut?
- How much protein in protein shake powder?
- What is weight of morel mushrooms?
- Ham salad sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Kit Kat Mini calories per serving size