Biscuits: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Biscuits: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one biscuit, cup and more
How many calories in biscuit?
To illustrate, medium size biscuit (17 g) has about 60 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size biscuit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of biscuit on charts.
Biscuits: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||44.6 g||~ 12.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||16.3 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Saturated fat||1.41 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||7 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||28.9 g||~ 8.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 biscuits?
As I wrote before medium size biscuit (17 g) have 60 calories. It is easy to count that two biscuits have about 120 calories and three biscuits have about 180 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five biscuits.
- Medium size biscuit (17 g)60 kcal
- Cup of biscuit (120g)424 kcal
- Half cup of biscuit (60g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of biscuits100 kcal
- Half of medium size biscuit30 kcal
- Small size biscuit (14g)48 kcal
- Big size biscuit (22g)78 kcal
- Two medium size biscuits120 kcal
- Three medium size biscuits180 kcal
- Four medium size biscuits240 kcal
- Five medium size biscuits300 kcal
Protein in biscuit
Biscuits have 7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size biscuit (17 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in biscuits
Biscuits have 44.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size biscuit (17 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in biscuits
Biscuits have 16.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size biscuit (17 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
medium size biscuit (17 g) has:60kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
biscuit - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A82 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.356 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.31 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.949 mg
- Vitaminium B60.035 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.095 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1.1 mg
Energy content of biscuit
- 51% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
biscuit - minerals per 100g
- Potassium121 mg
- Phosphorus0.08 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium235 mg
- Sodium580 mg
- Iron2.9 mg
- Zink0.08 mg
- Beta karoten1 mg
Interesting charts - compare biscuit with other Cookies
When you look at charts below you will see how biscuit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does red wine have?
- Calories in a half of Pierogi Ruskie
- Calories in whole Pierogi Ruskie
- Calories for one, two or more Pierogi Ruskie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bran muffin?
- How much fat in reuben sandwich?
- How much protein in Laffy Taffy Candy?
- What is weight of potato patty?
- Pork rinds calories per ounce (oz)
- Strawberry Pop Tart calories per serving size