Pancake Syrup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pancake syrup: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pancake syrup?
Case in point, tablespoon of pancake syrup (20 g) has about 53 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon pancake syrup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pancake syrup on charts.
Pancake syrup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of pancake syrup?
As I wrote before 100g has 265 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of pancake syrup.
- Tablespoon of pancake syrup (20g)53 kcal
- Cup of pancake syrup (322g)853 kcal
- Half cup of pancake syrup (161g)427 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pancake syrup75 kcal
- 10g of pancake syrup27 kcal
- 20g of pancake syrup53 kcal
- 50g of pancake syrup133 kcal
- 100g of pancake syrup265 kcal
Protein in pancake syrup
0g of protein - pancake syrup has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in pancake syrup
Pancake syrup has 69.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of pancake syrup (20 g) has about 13.9 g of carbs.
Fat in pancake syrup
Pancake syrup has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of pancake syrup (20 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of pancake syrup (20 g) has:53kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pancake syrup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of pancake syrup
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
pancake syrup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium6 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium61 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
Does pancake syrup cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in pancake syrup puts this product at the top of hight calorific Sugars and sweeteners. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sugars and sweeteners, pancake syrup seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sugars and sweeteners.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pancake syrup contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare pancake syrup with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how pancake syrup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut butter have?
- Calories in a half of ranch dip
- Calories in whole ranch dip
- Calories for one, two or more ranch dip
- Calories in tablespoon of ranch dip
- Calories in teaspoon of ranch dip
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in venison ?
- How much fat in homemade pizza?
- How much protein in bing cherries?
- What is weight of flatbread?
- Pork tamale calories per ounce (oz)
- Mixed vegetables calories per serving size