Spinach vs Olives: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Spinach
At first glance, you can see that in spinach is much less calories than in green olive.
Spinach has 23 kcal per 100g and green olive 125 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 443%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in spinach cames from carbs and in green olive from fat.
See tables below to compare spinach with green olive in details.
Fact 2: Spinach And Green olive Nutrition Difference
Green olive vs Spinach: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.63 g||4.1 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||12.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||2.86 g||1.4 g|
|Calcium||99 mg||61 mg|
|Iron||2.71 mg||1.6 mg|
|Magnessium||79 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||558 mg||55 mg|
|Sodium||79 mg||2400 mg|
|Zink||0.53 mg||0.22 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.724 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.195 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.03 mg||1.99 mg|
|Beta karoten||5626 mg||180 mg|
More protein in spinach
It is aslo easy to see see that in spinach is more protein than in green olive.
There is 1.4g per 100g of green olive and 2.86g per 100g of spinach so using simple math we can see that difference is about 104%.
Less carbohydrates in spinach
In spinach is less carbohydrates than in green olive.
There is 4.1g/100g of carbohydrates in green olive and 3.63g/100g in spinach so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13%.
Less fat in spinach
In spinach is less fats than in green olive.
The tables above show us that there is 12.7g/100g of fats in green olive and 0.39g/100g in spinach. In this case difference is about 3156%.
- Carbohydrates3.63 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Dietary fiber2.2 g
- Protein2.86 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 49% CARBS.
- 39% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
Vitamins: green olive vs spinach
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): spinach 624% more than green olive
- Vitaminium B6: spinach 875% more than green olive
- Vitaminium E: spinach 2% more than green olive
- Beta karoten: spinach 3026% more than green olive
Minerals: spinach vs green olive
Compares of spinach
- Spinach vs Artichoke
- Spinach vs Arugula
- Spinach vs Asparagus
- Spinach vs Bamboo Shoots
- Spinach vs Beetroot
- Spinach vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of spinach
Compares of green olive
- Calories from Spinach
- Calories of Corn
- Calories in Sweet potato
- Chard calories per 100g
- Tomato carbs per 100g
- Turnip protein per 100g
- Watercress fat per 100g
- How many calories does winged bean have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini
- Calories in whole zucchini
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini
- How much protein in almonds?
- Spinach vs Green Pepper nutrition
- Corn vs Green Olive calories
- Tomato vs Green Olive protein
- Tomato vs Cherry Tomato sugar
- Zucchini vs Green Pepper vitamins
- Red Onion vs Cherry Tomato dietary fiber
- Green Olive vs Black Olive vitaminium C
- Green Olive vs Green Pepper magnessium
- Blackberries vs Chokeberry potassium