Tapioca: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tapioca: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, glass and more
Also known as (other names): Tapioca pearls
How many calories in tapioca?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of tapioca (12 g) has about 16 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon tapioca is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tapioca on charts.
Tapioca: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.69 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Fat||3.88 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Protein||1.95 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||71.84 g||~ 20.4 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, glass, cup or half cup of tapioca?
As I wrote before 100g has 130 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, glass, cup or half cup of tapioca.
- Tablespoon of tapioca (12g)16 kcal
- Glass full of tapioca (195g)254 kcal
- Cup of tapioca (152g)198 kcal
- Half cup of tapioca (76g)99 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tapioca37 kcal
- 10g of tapioca13 kcal
- 20g of tapioca26 kcal
- 50g of tapioca65 kcal
- 100g of tapioca130 kcal
Protein in tapioca
Tapioca has 1.95 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of tapioca (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in tapioca
Tapioca has 21.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of tapioca (12 g) has about 2.6 g of carbs.
Fat in tapioca
Tapioca has 3.88 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of tapioca (12 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
tablespoon of tapioca (12 g) has:16kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tapioca - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.097 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B60.024 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
Energy content of tapioca
- 67% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
tapioca - minerals per 100g
- Potassium92 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium71 mg
- Sodium145 mg
- Iron0.11 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare tapioca with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how tapioca looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does luncheon meat have?
- Calories in a half of surimi
- Calories in whole surimi
- Calories for one, two or more surimi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oat milk?
- How much fat in chana masala?
- How much protein in Chimichanga?
- What is weight of Bojangles biscuit?
- Angel hair pasta calories per ounce (oz)
- Wasabi peas calories per serving size