Turkey Ham: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey ham: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in turkey ham?
For example, slice of turkey ham (14 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice turkey ham is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkey ham on charts.
Turkey ham: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice, cup or half cup of turkey ham?
As I wrote before 100g has 124 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, cup or half cup of turkey ham.
- Slice of turkey ham (14g)17 kcal
- Cup of turkey ham (134g)166 kcal
- Half cup of turkey ham (67g)83 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey ham35 kcal
- 10g of turkey ham12 kcal
- 20g of turkey ham25 kcal
- 50g of turkey ham62 kcal
- 100g of turkey ham124 kcal
Protein in turkey ham
Turkey ham has 19.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of turkey ham (14 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey ham
Turkey ham has 2.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of turkey ham (14 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey ham
Turkey ham has 3.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of turkey ham (14 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
slice of turkey ham (14 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey ham - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.25 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.53 mg
- Vitaminium B60.23 mg
- Vitaminium E0.39 mg
Energy content of turkey ham
- 9% CARBS
- 63% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
turkey ham - minerals per 100g
- Potassium299 mg
- Phosphorus304 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium1038 mg
- Iron1.35 mg
- Zink2.36 mg
Does turkey ham make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in turkey ham is one of the highest from all products in cold cuts category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, turkey ham seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If turkey ham contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare turkey ham with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey ham looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does agave syrup have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber sushi roll
- Calories in whole cucumber sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more cucumber sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cutie clementine?
- How much fat in ricotta cheese?
- How much protein in kalamata olives?
- What is weight of Sun Chips?
- Chalupa calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef salad calories per serving size