Flatbread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Flatbread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one flatbread and more
How many calories in flatbread?
For example, medium size flatbread (85 g) has about 264 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size flatbread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 38 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of flatbread on charts.
Flatbread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 flatbread?
As I wrote before medium size flatbread (85 g) has 264 calories. It is easy to count that two flatbread have about 528 calories and three flatbread have about 792 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five flatbread.
- Medium size flatbread (85 g)264 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of flatbread88 kcal
- Half of medium size flatbread132 kcal
- Small size flatbread (68g)211.2 kcal
- Big size flatbread (111g)343.2 kcal
- Two medium size flatbread528 kcal
- Three medium size flatbread792 kcal
- Four medium size flatbread1056 kcal
- Five medium size flatbread1320 kcal
Protein in flatbread
Flatbread has 11.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size flatbread (85 g) you can see that you will get about 9.4 g of protein.
Carbs in flatbread
Flatbread has 50.23 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size flatbread (85 g) has about 42.7 g of carbs.
Fat in flatbread
Flatbread has 7.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size flatbread (85 g) has about 6.2 g of fat.
medium size flatbread (85 g) has:264kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
flatbread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.153 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.196 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.891 mg
- Vitaminium B60.139 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.44 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of flatbread
- 65% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
flatbread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium201 mg
- Magnessium74 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium508 mg
- Iron1.88 mg
Interesting charts - compare flatbread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how flatbread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pasta salad have?
- Calories in a half of fried egg sandwich
- Calories in whole fried egg sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sandwiches with fried egg
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in berry fritter?
- How much fat in grilled cheese sandwich?
- How much protein in movie/theater popcorn?
- What is weight of graham cracker?
- Champagne calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey burger calories per serving size