Anchovy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Anchovy: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one anchovy, 1 fillet and more
How many calories in anchovy?
To give you an idea, medium size anchovy (6 g) has about 8 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size anchovy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of anchovy on charts.
Anchovy: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 anchovy?
As I wrote before medium size anchovy (6 g) has 8 calories. It is easy to count that two anchovy have about 16 calories and three anchovy have about 24 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five anchovy.
- Medium size anchovy (6 g)8 kcal
- Anchovy 1 fillet (6g)8 kcal
- Anchovy cup dried (28g)37 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of anchovy37 kcal
- Half of medium size anchovy4 kcal
- Small size anchovy (5g)6.4 kcal
- Big size anchovy (8g)10.4 kcal
- Two medium size anchovy16 kcal
- Three medium size anchovy24 kcal
- Four medium size anchovy32 kcal
- Five medium size anchovy40 kcal
Protein in anchovy
Anchovy has 20.35 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size anchovy (6 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in anchovy
0 g of carbs - anchovy has no carbohydrates.
Fat in anchovy
Anchovy has 4.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size anchovy (6 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size anchovy (6 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
anchovy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A50 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.256 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)14.024 mg
- Vitaminium B60.143 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.57 mg
Energy content of anchovy
- 0% CARBS
- 65% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
anchovy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium383 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium41 mg
- Calcium147 mg
- Sodium104 mg
- Iron3.25 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare anchovy with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how anchovy looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do chocolate chips have?
- Calories in a half of honey bun
- Calories in whole honey bun
- Calories for one, two or more honey buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked ground beef?
- How much fat in garbanzo beans?
- How much protein in yellow bell pepper?
- What is weight of lime?
- Scone calories per ounce (oz)
- Michelob Ultra calories per serving size