Homemade Pizza: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Homemade pizza: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one homemade pizza, whole pizza and more
How many calories in homemade pizza?
For instance, one piece (160 g) homemade pizza has about 448 calories.
It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one piece homemade pizza is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 23.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 64 minutes, swim for about 53 minutes or run for 45 minutes.
See all nutrition data of homemade pizza on charts.
Homemade pizza: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||26.75 g||~ 7.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||13.08 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Protein||13.53 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Water||44.29 g||~ 12.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 homemade pizza?
As I wrote before one piece (160 g) have 448 calories. It is easy to count that two homemade pizza have about 896 calories and three homemade pizza have about 1344 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five homemade pizza.
- One piece (160 g)448 kcal
- Homemade pizza whole pizza (640g)1792 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of homemade pizza79 kcal
Protein in homemade pizza
Homemade pizza have 13.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one piece (160 g) you can see that you will get about 21.6 g of protein.
Carbs in homemade pizza
Homemade pizza have 26.75 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one piece (160 g) has about 42.8 g of carbs.
Fat in homemade pizza
Homemade pizza have 13.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one piece (160 g) has about 20.9 g of fat.
one piece (160 g) has:448kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
homemade pizza - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.34 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.262 mg
- Vitaminium B60.13 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.122 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.74 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of homemade pizza
- 38% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
homemade pizza - minerals per 100g
- Potassium198 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium147 mg
- Sodium602 mg
- Iron2.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare homemade pizza with other homemade pizza
When you look at charts below you will see how homemade pizza looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vegetarian pot pie have?
- Calories in a half of pasta salad
- Calories in whole pasta salad
- Calories for one, two or more pasta salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in stick of butter?
- How much fat in fried egg sandwich?
- How much protein in berry fritter?
- What is weight of grilled cheese sandwich?
- Movie Theater Popcorn calories per ounce (oz)
- Graham crackers calories per serving size