Black Olives: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black olives: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one black olive, handful and more
How many calories in black olive?
Case in point, medium size black olive (4 g) has about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size black olive is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of black olive on charts.
Black olives: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.1 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||12.7 g||~ 3.6 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 black olives?
As I wrote before medium size black olive (4 g) have 5 calories. It is easy to count that two black olives have about 10 calories and three black olives have about 15 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five black olives.
- Medium size black olive (4 g)5 kcal
- Handful of black olives (60g)75 kcal
- Cup of black olive (134g)168 kcal
- Half cup of black olive (67g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black olives35 kcal
- Half of medium size black olive2.5 kcal
- Small size black olive (3g)4 kcal
- Big size black olive (5g)6.5 kcal
- Two medium size black olives10 kcal
- Three medium size black olives15 kcal
- Four medium size black olives20 kcal
- Five medium size black olives25 kcal
Protein in black olive
Black olives have 1.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size black olive (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in black olives
Black olives have 4.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size black olive (4 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in black olives
Black olives have 12.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size black olive (4 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size black olive (4 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black olive - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A30 IU
- Vitaminium E1.99 mg
Energy content of black olive
- 12% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
black olive - minerals per 100g
- Potassium55 mg
- Phosphorus17 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium2400 mg
- Iron1.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare black olive with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how black olive looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does minced beef have?
- Calories in a half of pudding
- Calories in whole pudding
- Calories for one, two or more pudding
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in clams?
- How much fat in apple turnover?
- How much protein in concha?
- What is weight of milky coffee?
- Stuffing calories per ounce (oz)
- Lindor truffles calories per serving size