Minced Pork: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Minced pork: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in minced pork?
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g minced pork is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of minced pork on charts.
Minced pork: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.44 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||16 g||~ 4.5 g|
|Protein||17.99 g||~ 5.1 g|
|Water||64.67 g||~ 18.3 g|
How many calories in cup, half cup, small package , large package or medium package of minced pork?
As I wrote before 100g has 218 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup, half cup, small package , large package or medium package of minced pork.
- Cup of minced pork (120g)262 kcal
- Half cup of minced pork (60g)131 kcal
- Minced pork small package (200g)436 kcal
- Minced pork large package (500g)1090 kcal
- Minced pork medium package (350g)763 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of minced pork62 kcal
- 10g of minced pork22 kcal
- 20g of minced pork44 kcal
- 50g of minced pork109 kcal
- 100g of minced pork218 kcal
Protein in minced pork
Minced pork has 17.99 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in minced pork
Minced pork has 0.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in minced pork
Minced pork has 16 g fat per 100g.
100g of minced pork has:218kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
minced pork - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.332 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.338 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.416 mg
- Vitaminium B60.551 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.45 mg
Energy content of minced pork
- 1% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
minced pork - minerals per 100g
- Potassium244 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium68 mg
- Iron0.88 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare minced pork with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how minced pork looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sweetcorn have?
- Calories in a half of artichoke salad in oil
- Calories in whole artichoke salad in oil
- Calories for one, two or more artichoke salad in oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bean cake?
- How much fat in cilantro?
- How much protein in chocolate croissant?
- What is weight of sauerkraut?
- Protein shake powder calories per ounce (oz)
- Morel mushrooms calories per serving size