Minced Pork: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Minced pork: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in minced pork?
100g of minced pork has about 218 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g minced pork is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
Minced pork: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in different weights of minced pork?
As I wrote before 100g has 218 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in different weights of minced pork.
- Ounce (oz) of minced pork62 kcal
- 10g of minced pork22 kcal
- 20g of minced pork44 kcal
- 50g of minced pork109 kcal
- 100g of minced pork218 kcal
Protein in minced pork
Minced pork has 17.99 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in minced pork
Minced pork has 0.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in minced pork
Minced pork has 16 g fat per 100g.
100g of minced pork has:218kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
minced pork - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.332 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.338 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.416 mg
- Vitaminium B60.551 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.45 mg
Energy content of minced pork
- 1% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
minced pork - minerals per 100g
- Potassium244 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium68 mg
- Iron0.88 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Does minced pork cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in minced pork puts it in the avarage of meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, minced pork seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does yogurt parfait have?
- Calories in a half of black bean salad
- Calories in whole black bean salad
- Calories for one, two or more black bean salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in popcorn cake?
- How much fat in Sangria?
- How much protein in pink lady apple?
- What is weight of fried fish?
- Protein shake (ready to drink) calories per ounce (oz)
- Oyster mushrooms calories per serving size