Venison (Deer Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Venison (deer meat): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in venison ?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of venison (200 g) has about 380 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of venison is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 54 minutes, swim for about 45 minutes or run for 38 minutes.
See all nutrition data of venison on charts.
Venison (deer meat): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or slice of venison ?
As I wrote before 100g has 190 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or slice of venison .
- Standard serving size of venison (200 g)380 kcal
- Slice of venison (30g)57 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of venison 54 kcal
- 10g of venison 19 kcal
- 20g of venison 38 kcal
- 50g of venison 95 kcal
- 100g of venison 190 kcal
Protein in venison
Venison has 36.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of venison (200 g) you can see that you will get about 72.2 g of protein.
Carbs in venison
0 g of carbs - venison has no carbohydrates.
Fat in venison
Venison has 3.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of venison (200 g) has about 7.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of venison (200 g) has:380kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
venison - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.152 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.653 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.389 mg
- Vitaminium B60.478 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.75 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of venison
- 0% CARBS
- 80% PROTEIN
- 20% FAT
venison - minerals per 100g
- Potassium311 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium268 mg
- Iron4.98 mg
Does venison make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in venison is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from meat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, venison seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare venison with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how venison looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Sauvignon Blanc have?
- Calories in a half of naan
- Calories in whole naan
- Calories for one, two or more naan
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pasta salad?
- How much fat in stick of butter?
- How much protein in fried egg sandwich?
- What is weight of berry fritter?
- Grilled cheese sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Movie Theater Popcorn calories per serving size