Venison (Deer Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in venison ?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of venison (200 g) has about 380 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 380 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from venison is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about venison nutrition.
See all nutrition data of venison on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Venison (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of venison (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||3.93 g||1.11 g||7.9 g|
|Protein||36.08 g||10.23 g||72.2 g|
|Water||59.45 g||16.85 g||118.9 g|
venison - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.152 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.653 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)7.389 mg
- Vit B60.478 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vit E0.75 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of venison
- 0% CARBS
- 80% PROTEIN
- 20% FAT
venison - minerals per 100g
- Potassium311 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium268 mg
- Iron4.98 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 venison ?
As I wrote before standard serving size of venison (200 g) has 380 calories. It is easy to count that two venison have about 760 calories and three venison have about 1140 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five venison .
- Standard serving size of venison (200 g)380 kcal
- Slice of venison (30g)57 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of venison 54 kcal
- Half of medium size venison 190 kcal
- Small size venison (160g)304 kcal
- Big size venison (260g)494 kcal
- Two medium size venison 760 kcal
- Three medium size venison 1140 kcal
- Four medium size venison 1520 kcal
- Five medium size venison 1900 kcal
Protein in venison
Venison has 36.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of venison (200 g) you can see that you will get about 72.2 g of protein.
Carbs in venison
0 g of carbs - venison has no carbohydrates.
Fat in venison
Venison has 3.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of venison (200 g) has about 7.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of venison (200 g) has:380kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare venison with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how venison looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Sauvignon Blanc have?
- Calories in a half of naan
- Calories in whole naan
- Calories for one, two or more naan
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pasta salad?
- How much fat in stick of butter?
- How much protein in fried egg sandwich?
- What is weight of berry fritter?
- Grilled cheese sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Movie Theater Popcorn calories per serving size