Cheese Omelet: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheese omelet: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cheese omelet, cup and more
How many calories in cheese omelet?
In particular, medium size cheese omelet (190 g) has about 388 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cheese omelet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 55 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cheese omelet on charts.
Cheese omelet: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||15.86 g||~ 4.5 g|
|Protein||12.86 g||~ 3.6 g|
|Water||67.22 g||~ 19.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cheese omelets?
As I wrote before medium size cheese omelet (190 g) has 388 calories. It is easy to count that two cheese omelets have about 776 calories and three cheese omelets have about 1164 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cheese omelets.
- Medium size cheese omelet (190 g)388 kcal
- Cup of cheese omelet (202g)412 kcal
- Half cup of cheese omelet (101g)206 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cheese omelet58 kcal
- Half of medium size cheese omelet194 kcal
- Small size cheese omelet (152g)310.4 kcal
- Big size cheese omelet (247g)504.4 kcal
- Two medium size cheese omelets776 kcal
- Three medium size cheese omelets1164 kcal
- Four medium size cheese omelets1552 kcal
- Five medium size cheese omelets1940 kcal
Protein in cheese omelet
Cheese omelet has 12.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cheese omelet (190 g) you can see that you will get about 24.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cheese omelet
Cheese omelet has 2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cheese omelet (190 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in cheese omelet
Cheese omelet has 15.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cheese omelet (190 g) has about 30.1 g of fat.
medium size cheese omelet (190 g) has:388kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cheese omelet - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.036 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.413 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B60.133 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.98 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of cheese omelet
- 4% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
cheese omelet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium143 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium160 mg
- Sodium442 mg
- Iron1.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare cheese omelet with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how cheese omelet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.