Greek Yoghurt: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Greek yoghurt: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in Greek yoghurt?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon Greek yoghurt is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of Greek yoghurt on charts.
Greek yoghurt: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.6 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||85.1 g||~ 24.1 g|
Compare Greek yoghurt:
- Greek yoghurt vs egg
- Greek yoghurt vs mascarpone
- Greek yoghurt vs cottage cheese
- Greek yoghurt vs kefir
- Greek yoghurt vs sour cream
- Greek yoghurt vs plain yogurt
- Greek yoghurt vs whole milk
- Greek yoghurt vs buttermilk
- Greek yoghurt vs goat cheese
- Greek yoghurt vs ricotta cheese
- Greek yoghurt vs cream cheese
- Greek yoghurt vs coconut milk
- see all compares of Greek yoghurt
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of Greek yoghurt?
As I wrote before 100g has 59 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of Greek yoghurt.
- Tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20g)12 kcal
- Teaspoon of Greek yoghurt (12g)7 kcal
- Glass full of Greek yoghurt (240g)142 kcal
- Cup of Greek yoghurt (285g)168 kcal
- Half cup of Greek yoghurt (142.5g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Greek yoghurt17 kcal
- 10g of Greek yoghurt6 kcal
- 20g of Greek yoghurt12 kcal
- 50g of Greek yoghurt30 kcal
- 100g of Greek yoghurt59 kcal
Protein in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 10.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 3.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Greek yoghurt - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.278 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.208 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of Greek yoghurt
- 25% CARBS
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Greek yoghurt - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium110 mg
- Sodium36 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink1 mg
Interesting charts - compare Greek yoghurt with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Greek yoghurt looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does teriyaki sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Alfredo sauce
- Calories in whole Alfredo sauce
- Calories for one, two or more Alfredo sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frappuccino?
- How much fat in apple salad?
- How much protein in horchata?
- What is weight of Fettuccine Alfredo veal?
- Mojito calories per ounce (oz)
- Eel sushi roll calories per serving size