Teriyaki Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Teriyaki sauce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in teriyaki sauce?
In particular, standard serving size of teriyaki sauce (42 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of teriyaki sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of teriyaki sauce on charts.
Teriyaki sauce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon or teaspoon of teriyaki sauce?
As I wrote before 100g has 89 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon or teaspoon of teriyaki sauce.
- Standard serving size of teriyaki sauce (42 g)37 kcal
- Tablespoon of teriyaki sauce (18g)16 kcal
- Teaspoon of teriyaki sauce (9g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of teriyaki sauce25 kcal
- 10g of teriyaki sauce9 kcal
- 20g of teriyaki sauce18 kcal
- 50g of teriyaki sauce45 kcal
- 100g of teriyaki sauce89 kcal
Protein in teriyaki sauce
Teriyaki sauce has 5.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of teriyaki sauce (42 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in teriyaki sauce
Teriyaki sauce has 15.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of teriyaki sauce (42 g) has about 6.5 g of carbs.
Fat in teriyaki sauce
Teriyaki sauce has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of teriyaki sauce (42 g) has about 0 g of fat.
standard serving size of teriyaki sauce (42 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
teriyaki sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.27 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
Energy content of teriyaki sauce
- 72% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
teriyaki sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium225 mg
- Magnessium61 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium3833 mg
- Iron1.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare teriyaki sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how teriyaki sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does eel sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of boneless skinless chicken thigh
- Calories in whole boneless skinless chicken thigh
- Calories for one, two or more boneless skinless chicken thighs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bologna sandwich?
- How much fat in cheese quesadilla?
- How much protein in whiskey and water?
- What is weight of Kit Kat?
- Roma tomato calories per ounce (oz)
- Tamales calories per serving size