Apple Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Apple salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in apple salad?
For instance, standard serving size of apple salad (298 g) has about 513 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of apple salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 27 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 73 minutes, swim for about 60 minutes or run for 52 minutes.
See all nutrition data of apple salad on charts.
Apple salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of apple salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 172 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of apple salad.
- Standard serving size of apple salad (298 g)513 kcal
- Cup of apple salad (88g)151 kcal
- Half cup of apple salad (44g)76 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apple salad49 kcal
- 10g of apple salad17 kcal
- 20g of apple salad34 kcal
- 50g of apple salad86 kcal
- 100g of apple salad172 kcal
Protein in apple salad
Apple salad has 1.48 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of apple salad (298 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in apple salad
Apple salad has 12.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of apple salad (298 g) has about 36.2 g of carbs.
Fat in apple salad
Apple salad has 13.92 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of apple salad (298 g) has about 41.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of apple salad (298 g) has:513kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
apple salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.043 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.182 mg
- Vitaminium B60.081 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.61 mg
- Vitaminium K0.026 mg
Energy content of apple salad
- 27% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
apple salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium144 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium86 mg
- Iron0.37 mg
Does apple salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Apple salad have one of the hight number of calories within Salads. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, apple salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If apple salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare apple salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how apple salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheese quesadilla have?
- Calories in a half of Kit Kat
- Calories in whole Kit Kat
- Calories for one, two or more Kit Kat bars
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roma tomato?
- How much fat in tamale?
- How much protein in romaine lettuce?
- What is weight of millet flour?
- Bagel with cheese and bacon calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled potato calories per serving size