Greek Yoghurt: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Greek yoghurt: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in Greek yoghurt?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon Greek yoghurt is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of Greek yoghurt on charts.
Greek yoghurt: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of Greek yoghurt?
As I wrote before 100g has 59 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of Greek yoghurt.
- Tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20g)12 kcal
- Teaspoon of Greek yoghurt (12g)7 kcal
- Glass full of Greek yoghurt (240g)142 kcal
- Cup of Greek yoghurt (285g)168 kcal
- Half cup of Greek yoghurt (142.5g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Greek yoghurt17 kcal
- 10g of Greek yoghurt6 kcal
- 20g of Greek yoghurt12 kcal
- 50g of Greek yoghurt30 kcal
- 100g of Greek yoghurt59 kcal
Protein in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 10.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 3.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Greek yoghurt - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.278 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.208 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of Greek yoghurt
- 25% CARBS
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Greek yoghurt - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium110 mg
- Sodium36 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink1 mg
Interesting charts - compare Greek yoghurt with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Greek yoghurt looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Tic Tac have?
- Calories in a half of Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories in whole Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more Dove Dark Chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in microwave popcorn?
- How much fat in broccoli slaw salad?
- How much protein in ceviche?
- What is weight of corn muffin?
- Cornstarch calories per ounce (oz)
- Sushi (general) calories per serving size