Greek Yoghurt: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Greek yoghurt?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 12 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of Greek yoghurt is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Greek yoghurt nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Greek yoghurt on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Greek Yoghurt (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.6 g||1.02 g||0.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||2.89 g||2 g|
|Water||85.1 g||24.13 g||17 g|
Greek yoghurt - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A4 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.278 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.208 mg
- Vit B60.063 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of Greek yoghurt
- 25% CARBS
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Greek yoghurt - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium110 mg
- Sodium36 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink1 mg
Compare Greek yoghurt:
- Greek yoghurt vs egg
- Greek yoghurt vs mascarpone
- Greek yoghurt vs cottage cheese
- Greek yoghurt vs kefir
- Greek yoghurt vs sour cream
- Greek yoghurt vs plain yogurt
- Greek yoghurt vs whole milk
- Greek yoghurt vs buttermilk
- Greek yoghurt vs goat cheese
- Greek yoghurt vs cream cheese
- Greek yoghurt vs coconut milk
- Greek yoghurt vs goat milk
- see all compares of Greek yoghurt
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Greek yoghurt?
As I wrote before tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has 12 calories. It is easy to count that two Greek yoghurt have about 24 calories and three Greek yoghurt have about 36 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Greek yoghurt.
- Tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20g)12 kcal
- Teaspoon of Greek yoghurt (12g)7 kcal
- Glass full of Greek yoghurt (240g)142 kcal
- Cup of Greek yoghurt (285g)168 kcal
- Half cup of Greek yoghurt (142.5g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Greek yoghurt17 kcal
- Half of medium size Greek yoghurt6 kcal
- Small size Greek yoghurt (16g)9.6 kcal
- Big size Greek yoghurt (26g)15.6 kcal
- Two medium size Greek yoghurt24 kcal
- Three medium size Greek yoghurt36 kcal
- Four medium size Greek yoghurt48 kcal
- Five medium size Greek yoghurt60 kcal
Protein in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 10.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 3.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Greek yoghurt
Greek yoghurt has 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of Greek yoghurt (20 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Greek yoghurt with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Greek yoghurt looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does teriyaki sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Alfredo sauce
- Calories in whole Alfredo sauce
- Calories for one, two or more Alfredo sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frappuccino?
- How much fat in apple salad?
- How much protein in horchata?
- What is weight of Fettuccine Alfredo veal?
- Mojito calories per ounce (oz)
- Eel sushi roll calories per serving size