Frappuccino: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frappuccino: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one frappuccino, glass and more
How many calories in frappuccino?
To illustrate, medium size frappuccino (473 g) has about 317 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frappuccino is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 45 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frappuccino on charts.
Frappuccino: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.46 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Fat||0.94 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||1.53 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||83.68 g||~ 23.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frappuccino?
As I wrote before medium size frappuccino (473 g) has 317 calories. It is easy to count that two frappuccino have about 634 calories and three frappuccino have about 951 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frappuccino.
- Medium size frappuccino (473 g)317 kcal
- Glass full of frappuccino (220g)147 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frappuccino19 kcal
- Half of medium size frappuccino158.5 kcal
- Small size frappuccino (378g)253.6 kcal
- Big size frappuccino (615g)412.1 kcal
- Two medium size frappuccino634 kcal
- Three medium size frappuccino951 kcal
- Four medium size frappuccino1268 kcal
- Five medium size frappuccino1585 kcal
Protein in frappuccino
Frappuccino has 1.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frappuccino (473 g) you can see that you will get about 7.2 g of protein.
Carbs in frappuccino
Frappuccino has 13.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size frappuccino (473 g) has about 63.7 g of carbs.
Fat in frappuccino
Frappuccino has 0.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frappuccino (473 g) has about 4.4 g of fat.
medium size frappuccino (473 g) has:317kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frappuccino - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.114 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.828 mg
- Vitaminium B60.018 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of frappuccino
- 79% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
frappuccino - minerals per 100g
- Potassium82 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium25 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare frappuccino with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how frappuccino looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Bologna sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of whiskey and water
- Calories in whole whiskey and water
- Calories for one, two or more whiskey and water
- Calories in glass of whiskey and water
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kit Kat?
- How much fat in roma tomato?
- How much protein in tamale?
- What is weight of romaine lettuce?
- Millet flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Bagel with cheese and bacon calories per serving size