Almond Flakes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Almond flakes: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in almond flakes?
To illustrate, tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) has about 59 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon almond flakes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of almond flakes on charts.
Almond flakes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||18.67 g||~ 5.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.9 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Fat||52.52 g||~ 14.9 g|
|Protein||21.4 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Water||4.51 g||~ 1.3 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of almond flakes?
As I wrote before 100g have 590 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of almond flakes.
- Tablespoon of almond flakes (10g)59 kcal
- Teaspoon of almond flakes (6g)35 kcal
- Glass full of almond flakes (165g)974 kcal
- Cup of almond flakes (83g)490 kcal
- Half cup of almond flakes (41.5g)245 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of almond flakes167 kcal
- 10g of almond flakes59 kcal
- 20g of almond flakes118 kcal
- 50g of almond flakes295 kcal
- 100g of almond flakes590 kcal
Protein in almond flakes
Almond flakes have 21.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in almond flakes
Almond flakes have 18.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) has about 1.9 g of carbs.
Fat in almond flakes
Almond flakes have 52.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) has about 5.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) has:59kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
almond flakes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A7 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.191 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.711 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.115 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.049 mcg
- Vitaminium E23.75 mg
Energy content of almond flakes
- 12% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
almond flakes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium659 mg
- Phosphorus49 mg
- Magnessium268 mg
- Calcium236 mg
- Sodium19 mg
- Iron3.28 mg
- Zink49 mg
Interesting charts - compare almond flakes with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how almond flakes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Alfredo sauce have?
- Calories in a half of apple salad
- Calories in whole apple salad
- Calories for one, two or more apple salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in horchata?
- How much fat in Fettuccine Alfredo veal?
- How much protein in Mojito?
- What is weight of eel sushi roll?
- Shrimp chips calories per ounce (oz)
- Boneless skinless chicken thigh calories per serving size