Almond flakes - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in almond flakes?
100g of almond flakes have about 590 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, tablespoon (10 g) have about 59 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (10 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
Calories in almond flakes came from protein in 14%, from carbs in 12% and from fat in 75%.
almond flakes - calories table
- Tablespoon of almond flakes (10g)59 kcal
- Teaspoon ofalmond flakes (6g)35 kcal
- Glass full of almond flakes (165g)974 kcal
- 10g of almond flakes59 kcal
- 20g of almond flakes118 kcal
- 50g of almond flakes295 kcal
- 100g of almond flakes590 kcal
- 200g of almond flakes1180 kcal
- 500g of almond flakes2950 kcal
Almond flakes - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in almond flakes?
★ What is the weight of almond flakes?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in almond flakes?
How much dietary fiber in almond flakes?
Do almond flakes have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in almond flakes?
How much magnesium in almond flakes?
Glycemic index of almond flakes?
How much protein in almond flakes?
How much do almond flakes weight?
Tablespoon of almond flakes weights about 10g.
Teaspoon of almond flakes weights about 6g.
Glass of almond flakes weights about 165g.
Do almond flakes cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat almond flakes on diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in almond flakes puts this product at the top of hight calorific nuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific nuts, almond flakes seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other nuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If almond flakes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (10 g) has:59kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does octopus have?
- What kind of minerals does acerola contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in fish sticks?
- What kind of vitamins in chocolate?
- How much dietary fiber in swiss cheese?
- Does margarine have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in dried fig?
- How much magnessium in almond milk?
- What is glycemic index of rabbit?
- How much protein in tofu?
- What is weight of mcchicken?