Almond Flakes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Almond flakes: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in almond flakes?
To illustrate, tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) has about 59 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of almond flakes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
Almond flakes: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon or glass of almond flakes?
As I wrote before 100g have 590 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon or glass of almond flakes.
- Tablespoon of almond flakes (10g)59 kcal
- Teaspoon of almond flakes (6g)35 kcal
- Glass full of almond flakes (165g)974 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of almond flakes167 kcal
- 10g of almond flakes59 kcal
- 20g of almond flakes118 kcal
- 50g of almond flakes295 kcal
- 100g of almond flakes590 kcal
Protein in almond flakes
Almond flakes have 21.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in almond flakes
Almond flakes have 18.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) has about 1.9 g of carbs.
Fat in almond flakes
Almond flakes have 52.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) has about 5.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of almond flakes (10 g) has:59kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
almond flakes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A7 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.191 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.711 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.115 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.049 mcg
- Vitaminium E23.75 mg
Energy content of almond flakes
- 12% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
almond flakes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium659 mg
- Phosphorus49 mg
- Magnessium268 mg
- Calcium236 mg
- Sodium19 mg
- Iron3.28 mg
- Zink49 mg
Do almond flakes cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat almond flakes on diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in almond flakes puts this product at the top of hight calorific nuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific nuts, almond flakes seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other nuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If almond flakes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does York Peppermint Pattie have?
- Calories in a half of salad dressing
- Calories in whole salad dressing
- Calories for one, two or more salad dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of salad dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of salad dressing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Mahi Mahi?
- How much fat in Kahlua?
- How much protein in samosa?
- What is weight of shrimp sushi roll?
- Shrimp salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Jicama calories per serving size