Eel Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Eel sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in eel sushi roll?
For instance, medium size eel sushi roll (190 g) has about 241 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size eel sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of eel sushi roll on charts.
Eel sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 eel sushi rolls?
As I wrote before medium size eel sushi roll (190 g) has 241 calories. It is easy to count that two eel sushi rolls have about 482 calories and three eel sushi rolls have about 723 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five eel sushi rolls.
- Medium size eel sushi roll (190 g)241 kcal
- Eel sushi roll 1 piece (26g)33 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of eel sushi roll36 kcal
- Half of medium size eel sushi roll120.5 kcal
- Small size eel sushi roll (152g)192.8 kcal
- Big size eel sushi roll (247g)313.3 kcal
- Two medium size eel sushi rolls482 kcal
- Three medium size eel sushi rolls723 kcal
- Four medium size eel sushi rolls964 kcal
- Five medium size eel sushi rolls1205 kcal
Protein in eel sushi roll
Eel sushi roll has 7.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size eel sushi roll (190 g) you can see that you will get about 13.5 g of protein.
Carbs in eel sushi roll
Eel sushi roll has 15.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size eel sushi roll (190 g) has about 29.1 g of carbs.
Fat in eel sushi roll
Eel sushi roll has 3.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size eel sushi roll (190 g) has about 7 g of fat.
medium size eel sushi roll (190 g) has:241kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
eel sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.052 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.128 mg
- Vitaminium B60.036 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E1.27 mg
Energy content of eel sushi roll
- 50% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
eel sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium82 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium424 mg
- Iron0.28 mg
Does eel sushi roll make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in eel sushi roll is one of the highest from all products in Sushi category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sushi, eel sushi roll seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sushi.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If eel sushi roll contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare eel sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how eel sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tamale have?
- Calories in tablespoon of millet flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bagel with cheese and bacon?
- How much fat in boiled potato?
- How much protein in fried chicken liver?
- What is weight of roasted turkey?
- Dried apple calories per ounce (oz)
- Yellow rice calories per serving size