Cherry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cherries?
In particular, handful of cherries (80 g) have about 50 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 50 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of cherries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cherries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cherries on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Cherries (80 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of cherries (80 g)|
|Carbs Total||16.1 g||4.56 g||12.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||0.6 g||1.7 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||1.06 g||0.3 g||0.8 g|
cherries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A640 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.033 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.154 mg
- Vit B60.049 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)4 mcg
- Vit C21 mg
Energy content of cherries
- 91% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cherries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium222 mg
- Phosphorus21 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Iron0.36 mg
- Zink0.07 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cherries?
As I wrote before handful of cherries (80 g) have 50 calories. It is easy to count that two cherries have about 100 calories and three cherries have about 150 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cherries.
- Handful of cherries (80g)50 kcal
- Cup of cherries (140g)88 kcal
- Half cup of cherries (70g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cherries18 kcal
- Half of medium size cherries25 kcal
- Small size cherries (64g)40 kcal
- Big size cherries (104g)65 kcal
- Two medium size cherries100 kcal
- Three medium size cherries150 kcal
- Four medium size cherries200 kcal
- Five medium size cherries250 kcal
Protein in cherries
Cherries have 1.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cherries (80 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in cherries
Cherries have 16.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cherries (80 g) has about 12.9 g of carbs.
Fat in cherries
Cherries have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cherries (80 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of cherries (80 g) has:50kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cherries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how cherries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gooseberry have?
- Calories in a half of grapefruit
- Calories in whole grapefruit
- Calories for one, two or more grapefruits
- Calories in slice of grapefruit
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in guava?
- How much fat in jackfruit?
- How much protein in jujube fruits?
- What is weight of kiwi?
- Kumquats calories per ounce (oz)
- Lemon calories per serving size