Cherry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cherry: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cherries, handful and more
How many calories in cherries?
In particular, medium size cherries (3 g) has about 2 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cherries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of cherries on charts.
Cherry: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||16.1 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.06 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cherries?
As I wrote before medium size cherries (3 g) have 2 calories. It is easy to count that two cherries have about 4 calories and three cherries have about 6 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cherries.
- Medium size cherries (3 g)2 kcal
- Handful of cherries (80g)50 kcal
- Cup of cherries (140g)88 kcal
- Half cup of cherries (70g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cherries18 kcal
- Half of medium size cherries1 kcal
- Small size cherries (2g)1.6 kcal
- Big size cherries (4g)2.6 kcal
- Two medium size cherries4 kcal
- Three medium size cherries6 kcal
- Four medium size cherries8 kcal
- Five medium size cherries10 kcal
Protein in cherries
Cherries have 1.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cherries (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in cherries
Cherries have 16.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cherries (3 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in cherries
Cherries have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cherries (3 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size cherries (3 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cherries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A640 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.033 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.154 mg
- Vitaminium B60.049 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)4 mcg
- Vitaminium C21 mg
Energy content of cherries
- 91% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cherries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium222 mg
- Phosphorus21 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Iron0.36 mg
- Zink0.07 mg
Interesting charts - compare cherries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how cherries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gooseberry have?
- Calories in a half of grapefruit
- Calories in whole grapefruit
- Calories for one, two or more grapefruits
- Calories in slice of grapefruit
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in guava?
- How much fat in jackfruit?
- How much protein in jujube fruits?
- What is weight of kiwi?
- Kumquats calories per ounce (oz)
- Lemon calories per serving size