Sour Cream (No Fat) vs Greek Yoghurt: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Sour cream
At first glance, you can see that in sour cream is more calories than in Greek yoghurt.
Sour cream has 74 kcal per 100g and Greek yoghurt 59 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 25%.
In sour cream and in Greek yoghurt most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare sour cream with Greek yoghurt in details.
Fact 2: Sour cream And Greek yoghurt Nutrition Difference
Greek yoghurt vs Sour cream: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Sour cream (no fat)||Greek yoghurt|
|Carbohydrates||15.6 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||10.19 g|
|Water||80.6 g||85.1 g|
|Calcium||125 mg||110 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||73 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||129 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||141 mg||36 mg|
|Zink||73 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.15 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.07 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.02 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.011 mg||0.007 mg|
Less protein in sour cream
It is aslo easy to see see that in sour cream is less protein than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt and 3.1g per 100g of sour cream so using simple math we can see that difference is about 229%.
More carbohydrates in sour cream
In sour cream is more carbohydrates than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 3.6g/100g of carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt and 15.6g/100g in sour cream so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 333%.
- Carbohydrates15.6 g
- Protein3.1 g
- Water80.6 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | half cup
- 83% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: Greek yoghurt vs sour cream
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): sour cream 74% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Greek yoghurt 85% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Greek yoghurt 197% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B6: Greek yoghurt 215% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): sour cream 57% more than Greek yoghurt
Minerals: sour cream vs Greek yoghurt
Compares of sour cream
- Sour Cream vs Cottage Cheese
- Sour Cream vs Whole Milk
- Sour Cream vs Egg Yolk
- Sour Cream vs Butter
- Sour Cream vs Greek Yoghurt
- Sour Cream vs Cheddar
- see all compares of sour cream
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Calories from Sour cream (no fat)
- Calories of Mortadella
- Calories in Carrot juice
- Swordfish (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Rice milk carbs per 100g
- Yuca protein per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles fat per 100g
- How many calories does baked pork chop have?
- Calories in a half of Lucky Charms
- Calories in whole Lucky Charms
- Calories for one, two or more Lucky Charms
- How much protein in yogurt parfait?
- Sour Cream vs Cheddar nutrition
- Sour Cream vs Margarine calories
- Sour Cream vs Mozzarella protein
- Sour Cream vs Mascarpone sugar
- Sour Cream vs Kefir vitamins
- Natural Yogurt vs Greek Yoghurt dietary fiber
- Natural Yogurt vs Mascarpone vitaminium C
- Natural Yogurt vs Kefir magnessium
- Greek Yoghurt vs Mozzarella potassium