Horchata : Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Horchata : calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in horchata?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of horchata (21 oz) has about 198 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of horchata is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of horchata on charts.
Horchata : calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.48 g||~ 5.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||78.13 g||~ 22.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of horchata?
As I wrote before 100g has 87 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of horchata.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of horchata (21 oz)198 kcal
- Half cup of horchata (114g)99 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of horchata25 kcal
- 10g of horchata9 kcal
- 20g of horchata17 kcal
- 50g of horchata44 kcal
- 100g of horchata87 kcal
Protein in horchata
Horchata has 1.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of horchata (21 oz) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in horchata
Horchata has 20.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of horchata (21 oz) has about 46.7 g of carbs.
Fat in horchata
Horchata has 0.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of horchata (21 oz) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of horchata (21 oz) has:198kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
horchata - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.086 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.009 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.633 mg
- Vitaminium B60.025 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.058 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.03 mg
Energy content of horchata
- 94% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
horchata - minerals per 100g
- Potassium20 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare horchata with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how horchata looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does whiskey and water have?
- Calories in a half of roma tomato
- Calories in whole roma tomato
- Calories for one, two or more roma tomatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tamale?
- How much fat in romaine lettuce?
- How much protein in millet flour?
- What is weight of bagel with cheese and bacon?
- Boiled potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried chicken liver calories per serving size