Greek Yoghurt vs Coconut Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Greek yoghurt
At first glance, you can see that in Greek yoghurt is much less calories than in coconut milk.
Greek yoghurt has 59 kcal per 100g and coconut milk 197 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 234%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in Greek yoghurt cames from protein and in coconut milk from fat.
See tables below to compare Greek yoghurt with coconut milk in details.
Fact 2: Greek yoghurt And Coconut milk Nutrition Difference
Coconut milk vs Greek yoghurt: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Greek yoghurt||Coconut milk|
|Carbohydrates||3.6 g||2.81 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||21.33 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||2.02 g|
|Water||85.1 g||72.88 g|
|Calcium||110 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||3.3 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||46 mg|
|Phosphorus||1 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||141 mg||220 mg|
|Sodium||36 mg||13 mg|
|Zink||1 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.208 mg||0.637 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.063 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.014 mg|
More protein in Greek yoghurt
It is aslo easy to see see that in Greek yoghurt is more protein than in coconut milk.
There is 2.02g per 100g of coconut milk and 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt so using simple math we can see that difference is about 404%.
More carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt
In Greek yoghurt is more carbohydrates than in coconut milk.
There is 2.81g/100g of carbohydrates in coconut milk and 3.6g/100g in Greek yoghurt so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 28%.
Less fat in Greek yoghurt
In Greek yoghurt is less fats than in coconut milk.
The tables above show us that there is 21.33g/100g of fats in coconut milk and 0.39g/100g in Greek yoghurt. In this case difference is about 5369%.
- Carbohydrates3.6 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Protein10.19 g
- Water85.1 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | half cup
- 25% CARBS.
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: coconut milk vs Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Greek yoghurt 5% more than coconut milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coconut milk 206% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B6: Greek yoghurt 125% more than coconut milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coconut milk 100% more than Greek yoghurt
Minerals: Greek yoghurt vs coconut milk
- Calcium: Greek yoghurt 511% more than coconut milk
- Iron: coconut milk 4614% more than Greek yoghurt
- Magnessium: coconut milk 318% more than Greek yoghurt
- Phosphorus: coconut milk 1300% more than Greek yoghurt
- Potassium: coconut milk 56% more than Greek yoghurt
- Sodium: Greek yoghurt 177% more than coconut milk
- Zink: coconut milk 1300% more than Greek yoghurt
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Greek Yoghurt vs Cottage Cheese
- Greek Yoghurt vs Feta Cheese
- Greek Yoghurt vs Whole Milk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Buttermilk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Sheep Milk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Egg
- see all compares of Greek yoghurt
Compares of coconut milk
- Calories from Greek yoghurt
- Calories of Salami
- Calories in Almond flakes
- Octopus calories per 100g
- Acerola fruit carbs per 100g
- Queso Fresco protein per 100g
- Blow Pop fat per 100g
- How many calories does Biscoff cookie have?
- Calories in a half of ravioli
- Calories in whole ravioli
- Calories for one, two or more ravioli
- How much protein in Alfredo sauce?
- Greek Yoghurt vs Cream Cheese nutrition
- Greek Yoghurt vs Ricotta Cheese calories
- Cheddar vs American Cheese protein
- Cheddar vs Provolone Cheese sugar
- Cheddar vs Cream Cheese vitamins
- Cheddar vs Ricotta Cheese dietary fiber
- Cheddar vs Queso Fresco Cheese vitaminium C
- Cheddar vs Sharp Cheddar Cheese magnessium
- Coconut Milk vs Skimmed Milk potassium