Ravioli (Plain): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ravioli?
For example, standard serving size of ravioli (112 g) has about 208 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 208 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from ravioli is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ravioli nutrition.
See all nutrition data of ravioli on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Ravioli (112 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of ravioli (112 g)|
|Carbs Total||19.09 g||5.41 g||21.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||0.2 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||7.06 g||2 g||7.9 g|
|Protein||10.7 g||3.03 g||12 g|
|Water||61.97 g||17.57 g||69.4 g|
ravioli - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.167 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.239 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.114 mg
- Vit B60.101 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.059 mcg
- Vit C0.1 mg
- Vit E0.25 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of ravioli
- 42% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
ravioli - minerals per 100g
- Potassium116 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium286 mg
- Iron1.87 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ravioli?
As I wrote before standard serving size of ravioli (112 g) has 208 calories. It is easy to count that two ravioli have about 416 calories and three ravioli have about 624 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ravioli.
- Standard serving size of ravioli (112 g)208 kcal
- Cup of ravioli (137g)255 kcal
- Half cup of ravioli (68.5g)127 kcal
- Ravioli 1 large ravioli (35g)65 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ravioli53 kcal
- Half of medium size ravioli104 kcal
- Small size ravioli (90g)166.4 kcal
- Big size ravioli (146g)270.4 kcal
- Two medium size ravioli416 kcal
- Three medium size ravioli624 kcal
- Four medium size ravioli832 kcal
- Five medium size ravioli1040 kcal
Protein in ravioli
Ravioli has 10.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ravioli (112 g) you can see that you will get about 12 g of protein.
Carbs in ravioli
Ravioli has 19.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ravioli (112 g) has about 21.4 g of carbs.
Fat in ravioli
Ravioli has 7.06 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ravioli (112 g) has about 7.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of ravioli (112 g) has:208kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ravioli with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how ravioli looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does shrimp chip have?
- Calories in a half of Bologna sandwich
- Calories in whole Bologna sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more Bologna sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese quesadilla?
- How much fat in whiskey and water?
- How much protein in Kit Kat?
- What is weight of roma tomato?
- Tamales calories per ounce (oz)
- Romaine lettuce calories per serving size