Acerola Fruit: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in acerola?
100g of acerola has about 32 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one acerola | handful | cup | half cup
For example, medium size acerola (4 g) has about 1 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 1 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from acerola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about acerola nutrition.
See all nutrition data of acerola on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Acerola (4 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size acerola (4 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.69 g||2.18 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.31 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||91.41 g||25.91 g||3.7 g|
acerola - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A7671 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vit B60.009 mg
- Vit C1677.6 mg
Energy content of acerola
- 88% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
acerola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium146 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink0.01 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 aceroli fruits?
As I wrote before medium size acerola (4 g) has 1 calories. It is easy to count that two aceroli fruits have about 2 calories and three aceroli fruits have about 3 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five aceroli fruits.
- Medium size acerola (4 g)1 kcal
- Handful of aceroli fruits (20g)6 kcal
- Cup of acerola (98g)31 kcal
- Half cup of acerola (49g)16 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of acerola9 kcal
- Half of medium size acerola0.5 kcal
- Small size acerola (3g)0.8 kcal
- Big size acerola (5g)1.3 kcal
- Two medium size aceroli fruits2 kcal
- Three medium size aceroli fruits3 kcal
- Four medium size aceroli fruits4 kcal
- Five medium size aceroli fruits5 kcal
Protein in acerola
Acerola has 0.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size acerola (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in acerola
Acerola has 7.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size acerola (4 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in acerola
Acerola has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size acerola (4 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size acerola (4 g) has:1kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare acerola with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how acerola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does apple salad have?
- Calories in a half of Fettuccine Alfredo veal
- Calories in whole Fettuccine Alfredo veal
- Calories for one, two or more Fettuccine Alfredo veal
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Mojito?
- How much fat in eel sushi roll?
- How much protein in shrimp chip?
- What is weight of boneless skinless chicken thigh?
- Bologna sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheese quesadilla calories per serving size