Raspberry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Raspberry: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one raspberries, handful and more
How many calories in raspberries?
To show you what does it mean, medium size raspberries (2 g) has about 1 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size raspberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of raspberries on charts.
Raspberry: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.94 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.5 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Fat||0.65 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
- raspberries vs cherries
- raspberries vs strawberry
- raspberries vs Cranberries
- raspberries vs blackberries
- raspberries vs mulberries
- raspberries vs banana
- raspberries vs blackcurrants
- raspberries vs blueberries
- raspberries vs kiwi
- raspberries vs plum
- raspberries vs mango
- raspberries vs grape
- see all compares of raspberries
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 raspberries?
As I wrote before medium size raspberries (2 g) have 1 calories. It is easy to count that two raspberries have about 2 calories and three raspberries have about 3 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five raspberries.
- Medium size raspberries (2 g)1 kcal
- Handful of raspberries (60g)31 kcal
- Cup of raspberries (123g)64 kcal
- Half cup of raspberries (61.5g)32 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of raspberries15 kcal
- Half of medium size raspberries0.5 kcal
- Small size raspberries (2g)0.8 kcal
- Big size raspberries (3g)1.3 kcal
- Two medium size raspberries2 kcal
- Three medium size raspberries3 kcal
- Four medium size raspberries4 kcal
- Five medium size raspberries5 kcal
Protein in raspberries
Raspberries have 1.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size raspberries (2 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in raspberries
Raspberries have 11.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size raspberries (2 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in raspberries
Raspberries have 0.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size raspberries (2 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size raspberries (2 g) has:1kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
raspberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A33 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.598 mg
- Vitaminium B60.055 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)21 mcg
- Vitaminium C26.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1.42 mg
- Vitaminium K7.8 mg
Energy content of raspberries
- 82% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
raspberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium151 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.69 mg
- Zink0.42 mg
- Beta karoten16 mg
Interesting charts - compare raspberries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how raspberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does asparagus have?
- Calories in handful of basella leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of basella leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beetroot?
- How much fat in pepper?
- How much protein in bitter melon?
- What is weight of bok choy?
- Calabash calories per ounce (oz)
- Broccoli calories per serving size