Raspberry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in raspberry?
To show you what does it mean, handful of raspberries (60 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 31 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of raspberry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about raspberry nutrition.
See all nutrition data of raspberry on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Raspberries (60 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of raspberries (60 g)|
|Carbs Total||11.94 g||3.38 g||7.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.5 g||1.84 g||3.9 g|
|Fat||0.65 g||0.18 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||1.2 g||0.34 g||0.7 g|
raspberry - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A33 IU
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.038 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.598 mg
- Vit B60.055 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)21 mcg
- Vit C26.2 mg
- Vit E1.42 mg
- Vit K7.8 mg
Energy content of raspberry
- 82% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
raspberry - minerals per 100g
- Potassium151 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.69 mg
- Zink0.42 mg
- Beta karoten16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 raspberries?
As I wrote before handful of raspberries (60 g) have 31 calories. It is easy to count that two raspberries have about 62 calories and three raspberries have about 93 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five raspberries.
- Handful of raspberries (60g)31 kcal
- Cup of raspberry (123g)64 kcal
- Half cup of raspberry (61.5g)32 kcal
- Raspberry single fruit (3g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of raspberries15 kcal
- Half of medium size raspberry15.5 kcal
- Small size raspberry (48g)24.8 kcal
- Big size raspberry (78g)40.3 kcal
- Two medium size raspberries62 kcal
- Three medium size raspberries93 kcal
- Four medium size raspberries124 kcal
- Five medium size raspberries155 kcal
Protein in raspberry
Raspberries have 1.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of raspberries (60 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in raspberries
Raspberries have 11.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of raspberries (60 g) has about 7.2 g of carbs.
Fat in raspberries
Raspberries have 0.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of raspberries (60 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
handful of raspberries (60 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare raspberry with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how raspberry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does asparagus have?
- Calories in handful of basella leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of basella
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beetroot?
- How much fat in pepper?
- How much protein in bitter melon?
- What is weight of bok choy?
- Calabash calories per ounce (oz)
- Broccoli calories per serving size