Whole Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whole milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, small glass and more
How many calories in whole milk?
To illustrate, glass full of whole milk (220 g) has about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass whole milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whole milk on charts.
Whole milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.46 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||~ 1 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||88.2 g||~ 25 g|
Compare whole milk:
- whole milk vs milk powder
- whole milk vs buttermilk
- whole milk vs kefir
- whole milk vs kale
- whole milk vs Greek yoghurt
- whole milk vs breast milk
- whole milk vs sheep milk
- whole milk vs chobani yogurt
- whole milk vs plain yogurt
- whole milk vs goat milk
- whole milk vs banana
- whole milk vs melon
- see all compares of whole milk
How many calories in glass, small glass, cup or half cup of whole milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 61 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, small glass, cup or half cup of whole milk.
- Glass full of whole milk (220g)134 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of whole milk (40g)24 kcal
- Cup of whole milk (244g)149 kcal
- Half cup of whole milk (122g)74 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whole milk17 kcal
- 10g of whole milk6 kcal
- 20g of whole milk12 kcal
- 50g of whole milk31 kcal
- 100g of whole milk61 kcal
Protein in whole milk
Whole milk has 3.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of whole milk (220 g) you can see that you will get about 6.8 g of protein.
Carbs in whole milk
Whole milk has 4.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of whole milk (220 g) has about 9.8 g of carbs.
Fat in whole milk
Whole milk has 3.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of whole milk (220 g) has about 7.6 g of fat.
glass full of whole milk (220 g) has:134kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whole milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A105 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.105 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.043 mg
- Vitaminium B60.034 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.08 mg
Energy content of whole milk
- 29% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
whole milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium253 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium101 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.05 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare whole milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how whole milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gulab jamun have?
- Calories in a half of brandy and cola
- Calories in whole brandy and cola
- Calories for one, two or more brandy and cola
- Calories in glass of brandy and cola
- Calories in cup of brandy and cola
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Quaker Oatmeal?
- How much fat in Prime rib?
- How much protein in mixed nuts?
- What is weight of macaroni with cheese?
- Eggplant parmesan casserole calories per ounce (oz)
- Rum and cola calories per serving size