Whole Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in whole milk?
100g of whole milk has about 61 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | glass | small glass | cup | half cup
To illustrate, glass full of whole milk (220 g) has about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 134 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of whole milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about whole milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of whole milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Whole Milk (220 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of whole milk (220 g)|
|Carbs Total||4.46 g||1.26 g||9.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||0.98 g||7.6 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||0.88 g||6.8 g|
|Water||88.2 g||25 g||194 g|
whole milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A105 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.105 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.043 mg
- Vit B60.034 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C0.9 mg
- Vit E0.08 mg
Energy content of whole milk
- 29% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
whole milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium253 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium101 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.05 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Compare whole milk:
- whole milk vs milk powder
- whole milk vs buttermilk
- whole milk vs kefir
- whole milk vs Greek yoghurt
- whole milk vs breast milk
- whole milk vs sheep milk
- whole milk vs kale
- whole milk vs chobani yogurt
- whole milk vs plain yogurt
- whole milk vs goat milk
- whole milk vs melon
- whole milk vs chia seeds
- see all compares of whole milk
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 whole milk?
As I wrote before glass full of whole milk (220 g) has 134 calories. It is easy to count that two whole milk have about 268 calories and three whole milk have about 402 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five whole milk.
- Glass full of whole milk (220g)134 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of whole milk (40g)24 kcal
- Cup of whole milk (244g)149 kcal
- Half cup of whole milk (122g)74 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whole milk17 kcal
- Half of medium size whole milk67 kcal
- Small size whole milk (176g)107.2 kcal
- Big size whole milk (286g)174.2 kcal
- Two medium size whole milk268 kcal
- Three medium size whole milk402 kcal
- Four medium size whole milk536 kcal
- Five medium size whole milk670 kcal
Protein in whole milk
Whole milk has 3.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of whole milk (220 g) you can see that you will get about 6.8 g of protein.
Carbs in whole milk
Whole milk has 4.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of whole milk (220 g) has about 9.8 g of carbs.
Fat in whole milk
Whole milk has 3.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of whole milk (220 g) has about 7.6 g of fat.
glass full of whole milk (220 g) has:134kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare whole milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how whole milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gulab jamun have?
- Calories in a half of brandy and cola
- Calories in whole brandy and cola
- Calories for one, two or more brandy and cola
- Calories in glass of brandy and cola
- Calories in cup of brandy and cola
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Quaker Oatmeal?
- How much fat in Prime rib?
- How much protein in mixed nuts?
- What is weight of macaroni with cheese?
- Eggplant parmesan casserole calories per ounce (oz)
- Rum and cola calories per serving size