Salami: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Salami: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice and more
How many calories in salami?
Case in point, slice of salami (15 g) has about 39 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice salami is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of salami on charts.
Salami: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice of salami?
As I wrote before 100g has 261 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of salami.
- Slice of salami (15g)39 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salami74 kcal
- 10g of salami26 kcal
- 20g of salami52 kcal
- 50g of salami131 kcal
- 100g of salami261 kcal
Protein in salami
Salami has 12.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of salami (15 g) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in salami
Salami has 1.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of salami (15 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in salami
Salami has 22.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of salami (15 g) has about 3.3 g of fat.
slice of salami (15 g) has:39kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
salami - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.189 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.238 mg
- Vitaminium B60.18 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.19 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of salami
- 3% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 78% FAT
salami - minerals per 100g
- Potassium188 mg
- Phosphorus1.3 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium1140 mg
- Iron2.2 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare salami with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how salami looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ravioli have?
- Calories in a half of frappuccino
- Calories in whole frappuccino
- Calories for one, two or more frappuccino
- Calories in glass of frappuccino
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in apple salad?
- How much fat in horchata?
- How much protein in Fettuccine Alfredo veal?
- What is weight of Mojito?
- Eel sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Shrimp chips calories per serving size