Blueberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blueberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in blueberries?
To illustrate, handful of blueberries (55 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful blueberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of blueberries on charts.
Blueberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of blueberries?
As I wrote before 100g have 57 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of blueberries.
- Handful of blueberries (55g)31 kcal
- Tablespoon of blueberries (12g)7 kcal
- Cup of blueberries (190g)108 kcal
- Half cup of blueberries (95g)54 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blueberries16 kcal
- 10g of blueberries6 kcal
- 20g of blueberries11 kcal
- 50g of blueberries29 kcal
- 100g of blueberries57 kcal
Protein in blueberries
Blueberries have 0.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of blueberries (55 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in blueberries
Blueberries have 14.49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of blueberries (55 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in blueberries
Blueberries have 0.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of blueberries (55 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of blueberries (55 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blueberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A54 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.418 mg
- Vitaminium B50.124 mg
- Vitaminium B60.052 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)6 mcg
- Vitaminium C9.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.57 mg
- Vitaminium K19.3 mg
Energy content of blueberries
- 91% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
blueberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium77 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.28 mg
- Zink0.16 mg
- Beta karoten32 mg
Interesting charts - compare blueberries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how blueberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fejhoa have?
- Calories in handful of Goji berries
- Calories in tablespoon of Goji berries
- Calories in teaspoon of Goji berries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gooseberry?
- How much fat in grape?
- How much protein in grapefruit?
- What is weight of guava?
- Jackfruit calories per ounce (oz)
- Jujube calories per serving size