Blueberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in blueberries?
To illustrate, handful of blueberries (55 g) have about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 31 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of blueberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about blueberries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of blueberries on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Blueberries (55 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of blueberries (55 g)|
|Carbs Total||14.49 g||4.11 g||8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||0.68 g||1.3 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||0.21 g||0.4 g|
blueberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A54 IU
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.041 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.418 mg
- Vit B50.124 mg
- Vit B60.052 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)6 mcg
- Vit C9.7 mg
- Vit E0.57 mg
- Vit K19.3 mg
Energy content of blueberries
- 91% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
blueberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium77 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.28 mg
- Zink0.16 mg
- Beta karoten32 mg
- blueberries vs cherries
- blueberries vs mulberries
- blueberries vs grape
- blueberries vs apple
- blueberries vs gooseberry
- blueberries vs pomegranate
- blueberries vs blackberry
- blueberries vs Cranberries
- blueberries vs blackcurrants
- blueberries vs raspberry
- blueberries vs strawberry
- blueberries vs chokeberry
- see all compares of blueberries
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blueberries?
As I wrote before handful of blueberries (55 g) have 31 calories. It is easy to count that two blueberries have about 62 calories and three blueberries have about 93 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blueberries.
- Handful of blueberries (55g)31 kcal
- Tablespoon of blueberries (12g)7 kcal
- Cup of blueberries (190g)108 kcal
- Half cup of blueberries (95g)54 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blueberries16 kcal
- Half of medium size blueberries15.5 kcal
- Small size blueberries (44g)24.8 kcal
- Big size blueberries (72g)40.3 kcal
- Two medium size blueberries62 kcal
- Three medium size blueberries93 kcal
- Four medium size blueberries124 kcal
- Five medium size blueberries155 kcal
Protein in blueberries
Blueberries have 0.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of blueberries (55 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in blueberries
Blueberries have 14.49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of blueberries (55 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in blueberries
Blueberries have 0.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of blueberries (55 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of blueberries (55 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare blueberries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how blueberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fejhoa have?
- Calories in handful of Goji berries
- Calories in tablespoon of Goji berries
- Calories in teaspoon of Goji berries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gooseberry?
- How much fat in grape?
- How much protein in grapefruit?
- What is weight of guava?
- Jackfruit calories per ounce (oz)
- Jujube calories per serving size