Kefir: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kefir: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in kefir?
Case in point, tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has about 8 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon kefir is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of kefir on charts.
Kefir: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.48 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Fat||0.96 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||3.59 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||87.26 g||~ 24.7 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of kefirs?
As I wrote before 100g has 52 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of kefir.
- Tablespoon of kefir (15g)8 kcal
- Teaspoon of kefir (5g)3 kcal
- Cup of kefir (249g)129 kcal
- Half cup of kefir (124.5g)65 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kefir15 kcal
- 10g of kefir5 kcal
- 20g of kefir10 kcal
- 50g of kefir26 kcal
- 100g of kefir52 kcal
Protein in kefir
Kefir has 3.59 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of kefir (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in kefir
Kefir has 7.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in kefir
Kefir has 0.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
kefir - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.172 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.128 mg
- Vitaminium B60.059 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of kefir
- 57% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
kefir - minerals per 100g
- Potassium159 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium124 mg
- Sodium38 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare kefir with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how kefir looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does strawberry shortcake have?
- Calories in a half of Bibimbap
- Calories in whole Bibimbap
- Calories for one, two or more Bibimbap
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kidney beans?
- How much fat in baking powder?
- How much protein in potato soup?
- What is weight of ham salad?
- Ravani cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Cream cheese calories per serving size