Kefir: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in kefir?
Case in point, tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has about 8 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 8 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of kefir is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about kefir nutrition.
See all nutrition data of kefir on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Kefir (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of kefir (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.48 g||2.12 g||1.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.96 g||0.27 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||3.59 g||1.02 g||0.5 g|
|Water||87.26 g||24.74 g||13.1 g|
kefir - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.172 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.128 mg
- Vit B60.059 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vit C0.8 mg
- Vit E0.04 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of kefir
- 57% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
kefir - minerals per 100g
- Potassium159 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium124 mg
- Sodium38 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 kefirs?
As I wrote before tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has 8 calories. It is easy to count that two kefirs have about 16 calories and three kefirs have about 24 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five kefirs.
- Tablespoon of kefir (15g)8 kcal
- Teaspoon of kefir (5g)3 kcal
- Cup of kefir (249g)129 kcal
- Half cup of kefir (124.5g)65 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kefir15 kcal
- Half of medium size kefir4 kcal
- Small size kefir (12g)6.4 kcal
- Big size kefir (20g)10.4 kcal
- Two medium size kefirs16 kcal
- Three medium size kefirs24 kcal
- Four medium size kefirs32 kcal
- Five medium size kefirs40 kcal
Protein in kefir
Kefir has 3.59 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of kefir (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in kefir
Kefir has 7.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in kefir
Kefir has 0.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of kefir (15 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare kefir with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how kefir looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tilapia fried have?
- Calories in a half of chicken piccata
- Calories in whole chicken piccata
- Calories for one, two or more chicken piccata
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bibimbap?
- How much fat in kidney beans?
- How much protein in baking powder?
- What is weight of potato soup?
- Ham salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Ravani cake calories per serving size