Kefir - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in kefirs?
100g of kefir has about calories (kcal).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in kefir came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 0%.
kefir - calories table
- 10g of kefir0 kcal
- 20g of kefir0 kcal
- 50g of kefir0 kcal
- 100g of kefir0 kcal
- 200g of kefir0 kcal
- 500g of kefir0 kcal
Kefir - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in kefir?
★ What is the weight of kefir?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in kefir?
How much dietary fiber in kefir?
Does kefir have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in kefir?
How much magnesium in kefir?
Glycemic index of kefir?
How much protein in kefir?
How much does a kefir weight?
We are just checking weight of kefir. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g kefir.
Does kefir make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in kefir is one of the lowest from all products in dairy category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, kefir seems to be a good choice.
100g has:0kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
- How much calories does white wine have?
- What kind of minerals does cheddar contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in salami?
- What kind of vitamins in mają almond flakes?
- How much dietary fiber in octopus?
- Does acerola have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in mają breadsticks?
- How much magnessium in jam?
- What is glycemic index of swiss cheese?
- How much protein in margarine?
- What is weight of dried fig?