Blackcurrant: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blackcurrant: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in blackcurrants?
To give you an idea, handful of blackcurrants (45 g) has about 28 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful blackcurrants is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of blackcurrants on charts.
Blackcurrant: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||15.38 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.3 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||0.41 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in handful, cup, half cup or bunch of blackcurrants?
As I wrote before 100g have 63 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup, half cup or bunch of blackcurrants.
- Handful of blackcurrants (45g)28 kcal
- Cup of blackcurrants (170g)107 kcal
- Half cup of blackcurrants (85g)54 kcal
- Blackcurrants bunch (169g)106 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blackcurrants18 kcal
- 10g of blackcurrants6 kcal
- 20g of blackcurrants13 kcal
- 50g of blackcurrants32 kcal
- 100g of blackcurrants63 kcal
Protein in blackcurrants
Blackcurrants have 1.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of blackcurrants (45 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in blackcurrants
Blackcurrants have 15.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of blackcurrants (45 g) has about 6.9 g of carbs.
Fat in blackcurrants
Blackcurrants have 0.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of blackcurrants (45 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of blackcurrants (45 g) has:28kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blackcurrants - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A230 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.3 mg
- Vitaminium B50.398 mg
- Vitaminium B60.066 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)8 mcg
- Vitaminium C181 mg
Energy content of blackcurrants
- 87% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
blackcurrants - minerals per 100g
- Potassium322 mg
- Phosphorus59 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium55 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron1.54 mg
- Zink0.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare blackcurrants with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how blackcurrants look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Goji berries?
- How much fat in gooseberry?
- How much protein in grape?
- What is weight of grapefruit?
- Guava calories per ounce (oz)
- Jackfruit calories per serving size