Blackcurrant: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in blackcurrants?
100g of blackcurrants have about 63 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | cup | half cup | bunch
To give you an idea, handful of blackcurrants (45 g) have about 28 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 28 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of blackcurrants is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about blackcurrants nutrition.
See all nutrition data of blackcurrants on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Blackcurrants (45 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of blackcurrants (45 g)|
|Carbs Total||15.38 g||4.36 g||6.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.3 g||1.22 g||1.9 g|
|Fat||0.41 g||0.12 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||0.4 g||0.6 g|
blackcurrants - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A230 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.05 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.3 mg
- Vit B50.398 mg
- Vit B60.066 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)8 mcg
- Vit C181 mg
Energy content of blackcurrants
- 87% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
blackcurrants - minerals per 100g
- Potassium322 mg
- Phosphorus59 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium55 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron1.54 mg
- Zink0.27 mg
- blackcurrants vs blackberry
- blackcurrants vs Cranberries
- blackcurrants vs raspberry
- blackcurrants vs grape
- blackcurrants vs gooseberry
- blackcurrants vs blueberries
- blackcurrants vs raisins
- blackcurrants vs cherries
- blackcurrants vs orange
- blackcurrants vs mulberries
- blackcurrants vs strawberry
- blackcurrants vs grapefruit
- see all compares of blackcurrants
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blackcurrants?
As I wrote before handful of blackcurrants (45 g) have 28 calories. It is easy to count that two blackcurrants have about 56 calories and three blackcurrants have about 84 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blackcurrants.
- Handful of blackcurrants (45g)28 kcal
- Cup of blackcurrants (170g)107 kcal
- Half cup of blackcurrants (85g)54 kcal
- Blackcurrants bunch (169g)106 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blackcurrants18 kcal
- Half of medium size blackcurrants14 kcal
- Small size blackcurrants (36g)22.4 kcal
- Big size blackcurrants (59g)36.4 kcal
- Two medium size blackcurrants56 kcal
- Three medium size blackcurrants84 kcal
- Four medium size blackcurrants112 kcal
- Five medium size blackcurrants140 kcal
Protein in blackcurrants
Blackcurrants have 1.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of blackcurrants (45 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in blackcurrants
Blackcurrants have 15.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of blackcurrants (45 g) has about 6.9 g of carbs.
Fat in blackcurrants
Blackcurrants have 0.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of blackcurrants (45 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of blackcurrants (45 g) has:28kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare blackcurrants with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how blackcurrants look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Goji berries?
- How much fat in gooseberry?
- How much protein in grape?
- What is weight of grapefruit?
- Guava calories per ounce (oz)
- Jackfruit calories per serving size