Octopus: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Octopus: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one octopus and more
How many calories in octopus?
For instance, small octopus (50 g) octopus has about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from small octopus octopus is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of octopus on charts.
Octopus: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||1.04 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||14.91 g||~ 4.2 g|
|Water||80.25 g||~ 22.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 octopus?
As I wrote before small octopus (50 g) has 41 calories. It is easy to count that two octopus have about 82 calories and three octopus have about 123 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five octopus.
- Small octopus (50 g)41 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of octopus23 kcal
Protein in octopus
Octopus has 14.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of small octopus (50 g) you can see that you will get about 7.5 g of protein.
Carbs in octopus
Octopus has 2.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that small octopus (50 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in octopus
Octopus has 1.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that small octopus (50 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
small octopus (50 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
octopus - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A150 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.36 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium C5 mg
- Vitaminium E1.2 mg
Energy content of octopus
- 11% CARBS
- 77% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
octopus - minerals per 100g
- Potassium350 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium53 mg
- Sodium230 mg
- Iron5.3 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare octopus with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how octopus looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frappuccino have?
- Calories in a half of horchata
- Calories in whole horchata
- Calories for one, two or more horchata
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Fettuccine Alfredo veal?
- How much fat in Mojito?
- How much protein in eel sushi roll?
- What is weight of shrimp chip?
- Boneless skinless chicken thigh calories per ounce (oz)
- Bologna sandwich calories per serving size