Octopus: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in octopus?
For instance, small octopus (50 g) octopus has about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 41 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from small octopus octopus is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about octopus nutrition.
See all nutrition data of octopus on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Small Octopus (50 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||small octopus (50 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.2 g||0.62 g||1.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||1.04 g||0.29 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||14.91 g||4.23 g||7.5 g|
|Water||80.25 g||22.75 g||40.1 g|
octopus - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A150 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.1 mg
- Vit B60.36 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vit C5 mg
- Vit E1.2 mg
Energy content of octopus
- 11% CARBS
- 77% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
octopus - minerals per 100g
- Potassium350 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium53 mg
- Sodium230 mg
- Iron5.3 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 octopus?
As I wrote before small octopus (50 g) has 41 calories. It is easy to count that two octopus have about 82 calories and three octopus have about 123 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five octopus.
- Small octopus (50 g)41 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of octopus23 kcal
Protein in octopus
Octopus has 14.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of small octopus (50 g) you can see that you will get about 7.5 g of protein.
Carbs in octopus
Octopus has 2.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that small octopus (50 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in octopus
Octopus has 1.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that small octopus (50 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
small octopus (50 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare octopus with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how octopus looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does stevia have?
- Calories in a half of Manhattan
- Calories in whole Manhattan
- Calories for one, two or more Manhattan
- Calories in glass of Manhattan
- Calories in cup of Manhattan
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate milk shake?
- How much fat in soft pretzel?
- How much protein in fish taco?
- What is weight of chocolate milk?
- Chicken teriyaki calories per ounce (oz)
- Sausage sandwich calories per serving size