Mojito: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mojito: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in Mojito?
To illustrate, one coctail (222 g) Mojito has about 135 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one coctail Mojito is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Mojito on charts.
Mojito: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size of Mojito?
As I wrote before 100g has 61 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of Mojito.
- One coctail (222 g)135 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Mojito17 kcal
Protein in Mojito
Mojito has 0.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one coctail (222 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Mojito
Mojito has 2.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one coctail (222 g) has about 5.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Mojito
Mojito has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one coctail (222 g) has about 0 g of fat.
one coctail (222 g) has:135kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Mojito - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B60.006 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of Mojito
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Mojito - minerals per 100g
- Potassium20 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium15 mg
- Iron0.11 mg
Interesting charts - compare Mojito with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Mojito looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roma tomato have?
- Calories in a half of romaine lettuce
- Calories in whole romaine lettuce
- Calories for one, two or more romaine lettuce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in millet flour?
- How much fat in bagel with cheese and bacon?
- How much protein in boiled potato?
- What is weight of fried chicken liver?
- Roasted turkey calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried apple calories per serving size