Mojito: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Mojito?
To illustrate, one coctail (222 g) Mojito has about 135 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 135 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one coctail Mojito is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Mojito nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Mojito on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Coctail (222 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one coctail (222 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.46 g||0.7 g||5.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||0.02 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.09 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Water||89.76 g||25.45 g||199.3 g|
Mojito - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.005 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.038 mg
- Vit B60.006 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit C2.5 mg
- Vit E0.07 mg
- Vit K0.007 mg
Energy content of Mojito
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Mojito - minerals per 100g
- Potassium20 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium15 mg
- Iron0.11 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Mojito?
As I wrote before one coctail (222 g) has 135 calories. It is easy to count that two Mojito have about 270 calories and three Mojito have about 405 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Mojito.
- One coctail (222 g)135 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Mojito17 kcal
Protein in Mojito
Mojito has 0.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one coctail (222 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Mojito
Mojito has 2.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one coctail (222 g) has about 5.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Mojito
Mojito has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one coctail (222 g) has about 0 g of fat.
one coctail (222 g) has:135kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Mojito with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Mojito looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roma tomato have?
- Calories in a half of romaine lettuce
- Calories in whole romaine lettuce
- Calories for one, two or more romaine lettuce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in millet flour?
- How much fat in bagel with cheese and bacon?
- How much protein in boiled potato?
- What is weight of fried chicken liver?
- Roasted turkey calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried apple calories per serving size