Alfredo Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Alfredo sauce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in Alfredo sauce?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Alfredo sauce (61 g) has about 90 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Alfredo sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Alfredo sauce on charts.
Alfredo sauce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of Alfredo sauce?
As I wrote before 100g has 147 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of Alfredo sauce.
- Standard serving size of Alfredo sauce (61 g)90 kcal
- Cup of Alfredo sauce (244g)359 kcal
- Half cup of Alfredo sauce (122g)179 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Alfredo sauce42 kcal
- 10g of Alfredo sauce15 kcal
- 20g of Alfredo sauce29 kcal
- 50g of Alfredo sauce74 kcal
- 100g of Alfredo sauce147 kcal
Protein in Alfredo sauce
Alfredo sauce has 2.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Alfredo sauce (61 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Alfredo sauce
Alfredo sauce has 0.99 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Alfredo sauce (61 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Alfredo sauce
Alfredo sauce has 15.01 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Alfredo sauce (61 g) has about 9.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of Alfredo sauce (61 g) has:90kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Alfredo sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.008 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.074 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B60.015 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.37 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Alfredo sauce
- 3% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 90% FAT
Alfredo sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium34 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium82 mg
- Sodium540 mg
- Iron0.08 mg
Interesting charts - compare Alfredo sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how Alfredo sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate milk have?
- Calories in a half of sausage sandwich
- Calories in whole sausage sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sausage sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken fajita ?
- How much fat in Cafe Mocha?
- How much protein in burrito?
- What is weight of light whipping cream?
- Baked sweet potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Hot chili peppers calories per serving size