Leek: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Leek: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one leek, cup and more
How many calories in leek?
For instance, medium size leek (160 g) has about 98 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size leek is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of leek on charts.
Leek: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 leeks?
As I wrote before medium size leek (160 g) have 98 calories. It is easy to count that two leeks have about 196 calories and three leeks have about 294 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five leeks.
- Medium size leek (160 g)98 kcal
- Cup of leek (104g)63 kcal
- Half cup of leek (52g)32 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of leeks17 kcal
- Half of medium size leek49 kcal
- Small size leek (128g)78.4 kcal
- Big size leek (208g)127.4 kcal
- Two medium size leeks196 kcal
- Three medium size leeks294 kcal
- Four medium size leeks392 kcal
- Five medium size leeks490 kcal
Protein in leek
Leeks have 1.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size leek (160 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in leeks
Leeks have 14.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size leek (160 g) has about 22.6 g of carbs.
Fat in leeks
Leeks have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size leek (160 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size leek (160 g) has:98kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
leek - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1667 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B50.14 mg
- Vitaminium B60.233 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)64 mcg
- Vitaminium C12 mg
- Vitaminium E0.92 mg
- Vitaminium K47 mg
Energy content of leek
- 87% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
leek - minerals per 100g
- Potassium180 mg
- Phosphorus35 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium59 mg
- Sodium20 mg
- Iron2.1 mg
- Zink1.2 mg
- Beta karoten1000 mg
Interesting charts - compare leek with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how leek looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do parsnips have?
- Calories in a half of potato
- Calories in whole potato
- Calories for one, two or more potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin?
- How much fat in purslane?
- How much protein in salad chicory?
- What is weight of radish?
- Rhubarb calories per ounce (oz)
- Salsify calories per serving size