Dried Pears: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried pears: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dried pear, cup and more
How many calories in dried pear?
To show you what does it mean, medium size dried pear (45 g) has about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried pear is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried pear on charts.
Dried pears: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||69.7 g||~ 19.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Fat||0.63 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||1.87 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||26.69 g||~ 7.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried pears?
As I wrote before medium size dried pear (45 g) have 118 calories. It is easy to count that two dried pears have about 236 calories and three dried pears have about 354 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried pears.
- Medium size dried pear (45 g)118 kcal
- Cup of dried pear (172g)451 kcal
- Half cup of dried pear (86g)225 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried pears74 kcal
- Half of medium size dried pear59 kcal
- Small size dried pear (36g)94.4 kcal
- Big size dried pear (59g)153.4 kcal
- Two medium size dried pears236 kcal
- Three medium size dried pears354 kcal
- Four medium size dried pears472 kcal
- Five medium size dried pears590 kcal
Protein in dried pear
Dried pears have 1.87 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried pear (45 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in dried pears
Dried pears have 69.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried pear (45 g) has about 31.4 g of carbs.
Fat in dried pears
Dried pears have 0.63 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried pear (45 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size dried pear (45 g) has:118kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried pear - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A3 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.008 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.145 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.372 mg
- Vitaminium B60.072 mg
- Vitaminium C7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
- Vitaminium K0.02 mg
Energy content of dried pear
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried pear - minerals per 100g
- Potassium533 mg
- Phosphorus20.4 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium34 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron2.1 mg
- Zink20.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried pear with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried pear looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Key Lime pie have?
- Calories in a half of sriracha sauce
- Calories in whole sriracha sauce
- Calories for one, two or more sriracha sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of sriracha sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of sriracha sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in honey bun?
- How much fat in cooked ground beef?
- How much protein in garbanzo beans?
- What is weight of yellow bell pepper?
- Lime calories per ounce (oz)
- Scone calories per serving size