Dried pears - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in dried pears?
100g of dried pears have about 262 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, medium size dried pears (45 g) have about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried pears (45 g) is similar to calories amount from 2 apples, 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 6 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Calories in dried pears came from protein in 3%, from carbs in 95% and from fat in 2%.
dried pears - calories table
- Medium size dried pears (45g)118 kcal
- 10g of dried pears26 kcal
- 20g of dried pears52 kcal
- 50g of dried pears131 kcal
- 100g of dried pears262 kcal
- 200g of dried pears524 kcal
- 500g of dried pears1310 kcal
Dried pears - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in dried pears?
★ What is the weight of dried pears?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in dried pears?
How much dietary fiber in dried pears?
Do dried pears have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in dried pears?
How much magnesium in dried pears?
Glycemic index of dried pears?
How much protein in dried pears?
How much do dried pears weight?
Medium size dried pears weights about.45g.
Do dried pears cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat dried pears on diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in dried pears puts this product at the top of hight calorific dried fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dried fruits, dried pears seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other dried fruits.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dried pears contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size dried pears (45 g) has:118kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does anchovy have?
- What kind of minerals does beef contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in sprite?
- What kind of vitamins in ice cream?
- How much dietary fiber in sour cream 12%?
- Does turkey frankfurters have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in lard?
- How much magnessium in shark?
- What is glycemic index of peanut milk?
- How much protein in potato pancake?
- What is weight of jelly?