Poultry Offal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Poultry offal: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Poultry offal?
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g Poultry offal is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Poultry offal on charts.
Poultry offal: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in cup or half cup of Poultry offal?
As I wrote before 100g has 165 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup or half cup of Poultry offal.
- Cup of Poultry offal (205g)338 kcal
- Half cup of Poultry offal (102.5g)169 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Poultry offal47 kcal
- 10g of Poultry offal17 kcal
- 20g of Poultry offal33 kcal
- 50g of Poultry offal83 kcal
- 100g of Poultry offal165 kcal
Protein in Poultry offal
Poultry offal has 26.77 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in Poultry offal
Poultry offal has 0.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in Poultry offal
Poultry offal has 5.22 g fat per 100g.
100g of Poultry offal has:165kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Poultry offal - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8136 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.074 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.808 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.032 mg
- Vitaminium B60.3 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.303 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.5 mg
Energy content of Poultry offal
- 2% CARBS
- 68% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
Poultry offal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium160 mg
- Phosphorus2443 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium60 mg
- Iron6.09 mg
- Zink2443 mg
Does Poultry offal cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Small number of calories in Poultry offal puts this product in the middle of low-calories meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, Poultry offal seems to be a pretty good choice.
Interesting charts - compare Poultry offal with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how Poultry offal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut butter toast have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate chips
- Calories in whole chocolate chips
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate chips
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sriracha sauce?
- How much fat in honey bun?
- How much protein in cooked ground beef?
- What is weight of garbanzo beans?
- Yellow bell pepper calories per ounce (oz)
- Lime calories per serving size