Coconut Water: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coconut water: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, cup and more
How many calories in coconut water?
Case in point, glass full of coconut water (215 g) has about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass coconut water is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of coconut water on charts.
Coconut water: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass, cup or half cup of coconut water?
As I wrote before 100g has 19 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, cup or half cup of coconut water.
- Glass full of coconut water (215g)41 kcal
- Cup of coconut water (240g)46 kcal
- Half cup of coconut water (120g)23 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coconut water5 kcal
- 10g of coconut water2 kcal
- 20g of coconut water4 kcal
- 50g of coconut water10 kcal
- 100g of coconut water19 kcal
Protein in coconut water
Coconut water has 0.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of coconut water (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in coconut water
Coconut water has 3.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of coconut water (215 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in coconut water
Coconut water has 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of coconut water (215 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
glass full of coconut water (215 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coconut water - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B60.032 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.4 mg
Energy content of coconut water
- 76% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
coconut water - minerals per 100g
- Potassium250 mg
- Phosphorus3 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium105 mg
- Iron0.29 mg
- Zink3 mg
Interesting charts - compare coconut water with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how coconut water looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does crayfish have?
- Calories in a half of crab salad
- Calories in whole crab salad
- Calories for one, two or more crab salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chef salad?
- How much fat in clam chowder?
- How much protein in empanada?
- What is weight of tuna sushi roll?
- Soda water calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey sausage calories per serving size