Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in salmon?
To illustrate, fillet (200 g) salmon has about 416 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 416 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about salmon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of salmon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Fillet (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||fillet (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||13.42 g||3.8 g||26.8 g|
|Protein||20.42 g||5.79 g||40.8 g|
|Water||64.89 g||18.4 g||129.8 g|
salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A193 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.207 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.672 mg
- Vit B60.636 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vit C3.9 mg
- Vit E3.55 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium363 mg
- Phosphorus0.5 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium59 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
- Zink0.5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 salmon?
As I wrote before fillet (200 g) has 416 calories. It is easy to count that two salmon have about 832 calories and three salmon have about 1248 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five salmon.
- Fillet (200 g)416 kcal
- Salmon steak (200g)416 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salmon59 kcal
Protein in salmon
Salmon has 20.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (200 g) you can see that you will get about 40.8 g of protein.
Carbs in salmon
0 g of carbs - salmon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in salmon
Salmon has 13.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (200 g) has about 26.8 g of fat.
fillet (200 g) has:416kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare salmon with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Butterfinger have?
- Calories in a half of chef salad
- Calories in whole chef salad
- Calories for one, two or more chef salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in clam chowder?
- How much fat in empanada?
- How much protein in tuna sushi roll?
- What is weight of soda water?
- Turkey sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken sandwich calories per serving size