Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Salmon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one salmon, steak and more
How many calories in salmon?
To illustrate, fillet (200 g) salmon has about 416 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 59 minutes, swim for about 49 minutes or run for 42 minutes.
See all nutrition data of salmon on charts.
Salmon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 salmon?
As I wrote before fillet (200 g) has 416 calories. It is easy to count that two salmon have about 832 calories and three salmon have about 1248 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five salmon.
- Fillet (200 g)416 kcal
- Salmon steak (200g)416 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salmon59 kcal
Protein in salmon
Salmon has 20.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (200 g) you can see that you will get about 40.8 g of protein.
Carbs in salmon
0 g of carbs - salmon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in salmon
Salmon has 13.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (200 g) has about 26.8 g of fat.
fillet (200 g) has:416kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A193 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.207 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.672 mg
- Vitaminium B60.636 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.9 mg
- Vitaminium E3.55 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium363 mg
- Phosphorus0.5 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium59 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
- Zink0.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare salmon with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Butterfinger have?
- Calories in a half of chef salad
- Calories in whole chef salad
- Calories for one, two or more chef salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in clam chowder?
- How much fat in empanada?
- How much protein in tuna sushi roll?
- What is weight of soda water?
- Turkey sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken sandwich calories per serving size