Paratha: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Paratha: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 2 pieces and more
How many calories in paratha?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of paratha (79 g) has about 258 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of paratha is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 30 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
See all nutrition data of paratha on charts.
Paratha: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||45.35 g||~ 12.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.6 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Fat||13.2 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Protein||6.36 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Water||33.5 g||~ 9.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 2 pieces of paratha?
As I wrote before 100g has 326 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 2 pieces of paratha.
- Standard serving size of paratha (79 g)258 kcal
- Paratha 2 pieces (159g)518 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of paratha92 kcal
- 10g of paratha33 kcal
- 20g of paratha65 kcal
- 50g of paratha163 kcal
- 100g of paratha326 kcal
Protein in paratha
Paratha has 6.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of paratha (79 g) you can see that you will get about 5 g of protein.
Carbs in paratha
Paratha has 45.35 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of paratha (79 g) has about 35.8 g of carbs.
Fat in paratha
Paratha has 13.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of paratha (79 g) has about 10.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of paratha (79 g) has:258kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
paratha - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.088 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.83 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.35 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of paratha
- 56% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
paratha - minerals per 100g
- Potassium139 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium452 mg
- Iron1.61 mg
Interesting charts - compare paratha with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how paratha looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chef salad have?
- Calories in a half of empanada
- Calories in whole empanada
- Calories for one, two or more empanadas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna sushi roll?
- How much fat in soda water?
- How much protein in turkey sausage?
- What is weight of chicken sandwich?
- Angel food cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Whiskey sour calories per serving size