Chicken Shawarma: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken shawarma: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in chicken shawarma?
Case in point, standard serving size of chicken shawarma (269 g) has about 328 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chicken shawarma is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 47 minutes, swim for about 39 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken shawarma on charts.
Chicken shawarma: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.09 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||2.61 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||17.39 g||~ 4.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or whole sandwich of chicken shawarma?
As I wrote before 100g has 122 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or whole sandwich of chicken shawarma.
- Standard serving size of chicken shawarma (269 g)328 kcal
- Cup of chicken shawarma (170g)207 kcal
- Half cup of chicken shawarma (85g)104 kcal
- Chicken shawarma whole sandwich (300g)366 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken shawarma35 kcal
- 10g of chicken shawarma12 kcal
- 20g of chicken shawarma24 kcal
- 50g of chicken shawarma61 kcal
- 100g of chicken shawarma122 kcal
Protein in chicken shawarma
Chicken shawarma has 17.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of chicken shawarma (269 g) you can see that you will get about 46.8 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken shawarma
Chicken shawarma has 6.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of chicken shawarma (269 g) has about 16.4 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken shawarma
Chicken shawarma has 2.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of chicken shawarma (269 g) has about 7 g of fat.
standard serving size of chicken shawarma (269 g) has:328kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken shawarma - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of chicken shawarma
- 21% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 20% FAT
chicken shawarma - minerals per 100g
- Potassium391 mg
- Sodium426 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken shawarma with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken shawarma looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of turkey sausage
- Calories in whole turkey sausage
- Calories for one, two or more turkey sausage
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken sandwich?
- How much fat in angel food cake?
- How much protein in whiskey sour?
- What is weight of Bloody Mary?
- Fuji apple calories per ounce (oz)
- Tonic water calories per serving size