Butterfinger: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Butterfinger: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in Butterfinger?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Butterfinger (19 g) has about 87 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Butterfinger is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Butterfinger on charts.
Butterfinger: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||72.9 g||~ 20.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||18.9 g||~ 5.4 g|
|Protein||5.4 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Water||1.23 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup, half cup, bar bite size or bar king size of Butterfingers?
As I wrote before 100g have 459 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup, half cup, bar bite size or bar king size of Butterfinger.
- Standard serving size of Butterfinger (19 g)87 kcal
- Tablespoon of Butterfinger (12g)55 kcal
- Cup of Butterfinger (174g)799 kcal
- Half cup of Butterfinger (87g)399 kcal
- Butterfinger bar bite size (7g)32 kcal
- Butterfinger bar king size (108g)496 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Butterfingers130 kcal
- 10g of Butterfingers46 kcal
- 20g of Butterfingers92 kcal
- 50g of Butterfingers230 kcal
- 100g of Butterfingers459 kcal
Protein in Butterfinger
Butterfingers have 5.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Butterfinger (19 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in Butterfingers
Butterfingers have 72.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Butterfinger (19 g) has about 13.9 g of carbs.
Fat in Butterfingers
Butterfingers have 18.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Butterfinger (19 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Butterfinger (19 g) has:87kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Butterfinger - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.121 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.062 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.649 mg
- Vitaminium B60.069 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.028 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.72 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of Butterfinger
- 60% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
Butterfinger - minerals per 100g
- Potassium220 mg
- Magnessium48 mg
- Calcium36 mg
- Sodium230 mg
- Iron0.79 mg
Interesting charts - compare Butterfinger with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Butterfinger looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of whiskey sour
- Calories in whole whiskey sour
- Calories for one, two or more whiskey sour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bloody Mary?
- How much fat in Fuji apple?
- How much protein in tonic water?
- What is weight of vegetarian Pad Thai?
- Flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled chicken breast calories per serving size