Almond Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Almond milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, cup and more
How many calories in almond milk?
For instance, glass full of almond milk (215 g) has about 32 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass almond milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of almond milk on charts.
Almond milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.31 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.96 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||96.54 g||~ 27.4 g|
How many calories in glass, cup or half cup of almond milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 15 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, cup or half cup of almond milk.
- Glass full of almond milk (215g)32 kcal
- Cup of almond milk (240g)36 kcal
- Half cup of almond milk (120g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of almond milk4 kcal
- 10g of almond milk2 kcal
- 20g of almond milk3 kcal
- 50g of almond milk8 kcal
- 100g of almond milk15 kcal
Protein in almond milk
Almond milk has 0.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of almond milk (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in almond milk
Almond milk has 1.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of almond milk (215 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in almond milk
Almond milk has 0.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of almond milk (215 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
glass full of almond milk (215 g) has:32kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
almond milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E6.33 mg
Energy content of almond milk
- 34% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 56% FAT
almond milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium67 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium184 mg
- Sodium72 mg
- Iron0.28 mg
- Zink1 mg
Interesting charts - compare almond milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how almond milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana strawberry smoothie have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao beef
- Calories in whole Kung Pao beef
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Manhattan?
- How much fat in chocolate milk shake?
- How much protein in soft pretzel?
- What is weight of fish taco?
- Chocolate milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken teriyaki calories per serving size