Almond Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in almond milk?
For instance, glass full of almond milk (215 g) has about 32 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 32 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of almond milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about almond milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of almond milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Almond Milk (215 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of almond milk (215 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.31 g||0.37 g||2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||0.96 g||0.27 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||0.11 g||0.9 g|
|Water||96.54 g||27.37 g||207.6 g|
almond milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.01 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.07 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit E6.33 mg
Energy content of almond milk
- 34% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 56% FAT
almond milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium67 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium184 mg
- Sodium72 mg
- Iron0.28 mg
- Zink1 mg
Compare almond milk:
- almond milk vs coconut milk
- almond milk vs rice milk
- almond milk vs water
- almond milk vs heavy whipping cream
- almond milk vs soya bean milk
- almond milk vs goat milk
- almond milk vs skimmed milk
- almond milk vs 1% milk
- almond milk vs Greek yoghurt
- almond milk vs kefir
- almond milk vs whole milk
- almond milk vs almonds
- see all compares of almond milk
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 almond milk?
As I wrote before glass full of almond milk (215 g) has 32 calories. It is easy to count that two almond milk have about 64 calories and three almond milk have about 96 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five almond milk.
- Glass full of almond milk (215g)32 kcal
- Cup of almond milk (240g)36 kcal
- Half cup of almond milk (120g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of almond milk4 kcal
- Half of medium size almond milk16 kcal
- Small size almond milk (172g)25.6 kcal
- Big size almond milk (280g)41.6 kcal
- Two medium size almond milk64 kcal
- Three medium size almond milk96 kcal
- Four medium size almond milk128 kcal
- Five medium size almond milk160 kcal
Protein in almond milk
Almond milk has 0.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of almond milk (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in almond milk
Almond milk has 1.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of almond milk (215 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in almond milk
Almond milk has 0.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of almond milk (215 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
glass full of almond milk (215 g) has:32kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare almond milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how almond milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Mentos have?
- Calories in a half of egg over easy
- Calories in whole egg over easy
- Calories for one, two or more eggs over easy
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in all-purpose flour?
- How much fat in mussels?
- How much protein in Lo Mein?
- What is weight of Red Bull?
- Mushrooms gravy calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen yogurt sandwich calories per serving size