Tomato Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in tomato juice?
To show you what does it mean, glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 37 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of tomato juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about tomato juice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of tomato juice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Tomato Juice (215 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of tomato juice (215 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.53 g||1 g||7.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.11 g||0.9 g|
|Fat||0.29 g||< 0.1 g||0.6 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||0.24 g||1.8 g|
|Water||94.24 g||26.72 g||202.6 g|
tomato juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A450 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.673 mg
- Vit B60.07 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vit C70.1 mg
- Vit E0.32 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of tomato juice
- 70% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
tomato juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium217 mg
- Phosphorus2.3 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron0.39 mg
- Zink2.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tomato juice?
As I wrote before glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has 37 calories. It is easy to count that two tomato juice have about 74 calories and three tomato juice have about 111 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tomato juice.
- Glass full of tomato juice (215g)37 kcal
- Cup of tomato juice (236g)40 kcal
- Half cup of tomato juice (118g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tomato juice5 kcal
- Half of medium size tomato juice18.5 kcal
- Small size tomato juice (172g)29.6 kcal
- Big size tomato juice (280g)48.1 kcal
- Two medium size tomato juice74 kcal
- Three medium size tomato juice111 kcal
- Four medium size tomato juice148 kcal
- Five medium size tomato juice185 kcal
Protein in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 0.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of tomato juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 3.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 0.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare tomato juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how tomato juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rice and chicken have?
- Calories in a half of tahini
- Calories in whole tahini
- Calories for one, two or more tahini
- Calories in tablespoon of tahini
- Calories in teaspoon of tahini
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao shrimp?
- How much fat in Pillsbury biscuit?
- How much protein in split pea soup?
- What is weight of Cannoli?
- Green grape calories per ounce (oz)
- Poached egg calories per serving size