Tomato Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tomato juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, cup and more
How many calories in tomato juice?
To show you what does it mean, glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass tomato juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tomato juice on charts.
Tomato juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.53 g||~ 1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.29 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||94.24 g||~ 26.7 g|
How many calories in glass, cup or half cup of tomato juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 17 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, cup or half cup of tomato juice.
- Glass full of tomato juice (215g)37 kcal
- Cup of tomato juice (236g)40 kcal
- Half cup of tomato juice (118g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tomato juice5 kcal
- 10g of tomato juice2 kcal
- 20g of tomato juice3 kcal
- 50g of tomato juice9 kcal
- 100g of tomato juice17 kcal
Protein in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 0.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of tomato juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 3.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 0.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tomato juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A450 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.673 mg
- Vitaminium B60.07 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium C70.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.32 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of tomato juice
- 70% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
tomato juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium217 mg
- Phosphorus2.3 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron0.39 mg
- Zink2.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare tomato juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how tomato juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Digiorno Pizza have?
- Calories in a half of pineapple salad
- Calories in whole pineapple salad
- Calories for one, two or more pineapple salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken finger?
- How much fat in rose apple?
- How much protein in Wheat Thins?
- What is weight of chicken strip?
- Green onions calories per ounce (oz)
- Portabella mushrooms calories per serving size