Rapini: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rapini: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in rapini?
For example, handful of rapini leaves (25 g) has about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful rapini is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of rapini on charts.
Rapini: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.85 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.17 g||~ 0.9 g|
How many calories in handful, cup, chopped , cup or chopped of rapini leaves?
As I wrote before 100g have 22 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup, chopped , cup or chopped of rapini.
- Handful of rapini leaves (25g)6 kcal
- Rapini cup, chopped (29g)6 kcal
- Rapini cup, chopped (40g)9 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rapini leaves6 kcal
- 10g of rapini leaves2 kcal
- 20g of rapini leaves4 kcal
- 50g of rapini leaves11 kcal
- 100g of rapini leaves22 kcal
Protein in rapini
Rapini leaves have 3.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of rapini leaves (25 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in rapini leaves
Rapini leaves have 2.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of rapini leaves (25 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in rapini leaves
Rapini leaves have 0.49 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of rapini leaves (25 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of rapini leaves (25 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rapini - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2622 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.162 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.129 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.221 mg
- Vitaminium B50.21 mg
- Vitaminium B60.171 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)83 mcg
- Vitaminium C20.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1.62 mg
- Vitaminium K224 mg
Energy content of rapini
- 40% CARBS
- 45% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
rapini - minerals per 100g
- Potassium196 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium108 mg
- Sodium33 mg
- Iron2.14 mg
- Zink0.77 mg
- Beta karoten1573 mg
Interesting charts - compare rapini with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how rapini looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cucumber have?
- Calories in a half of endive
- Calories in whole endive
- Calories for one, two or more endives
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fava beans?
- How much fat in fennel?
- How much protein in kale?
- What is weight of kohlrabi?
- Leek calories per ounce (oz)
- Lettuce calories per serving size