Turkey Sausage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey sausage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in turkey sausage?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of turkey sausage (100 g) has about 204 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of turkey sausage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkey sausage on charts.
Turkey sausage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.92 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||10.3 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Protein||17 g||~ 4.8 g|
|Water||59.59 g||~ 16.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup, 1 sausage or 1 link of turkey sausage?
As I wrote before 100g has 204 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup, 1 sausage or 1 link of turkey sausage.
- Standard serving size of turkey sausage (100 g)204 kcal
- Cup of turkey sausage (128g)261 kcal
- Half cup of turkey sausage (64g)131 kcal
- Turkey sausage 1 sausage (50g)102 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey sausage58 kcal
- 10g of turkey sausage20 kcal
- 20g of turkey sausage41 kcal
- 50g of turkey sausage102 kcal
- 100g of turkey sausage204 kcal
Protein in turkey sausage
Turkey sausage has 17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of turkey sausage (100 g) you can see that you will get about 17 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey sausage
Turkey sausage has 10.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of turkey sausage (100 g) has about 10.9 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey sausage
Turkey sausage has 10.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of turkey sausage (100 g) has about 10.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of turkey sausage (100 g) has:204kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey sausage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.066 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.151 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.137 mg
- Vitaminium B60.234 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
Energy content of turkey sausage
- 21% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
turkey sausage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium207 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium31 mg
- Sodium721 mg
- Iron1.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare turkey sausage with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey sausage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fluor have?
- Calories in a half of mushrooms
- Calories in whole mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked ham?
- How much fat in fried haddock?
- How much protein in boiled zucchini?
- What is weight of frozen cherries?
- Ice cream cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Corn Flakes calories per serving size